Biden warns....

r2d2

43145813-0-image-m-2_1621360909561.jpg

President Joe Biden held an intense, nearly eight-minute long conversation with Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib on the tarmac when he arrived in Dearborn, Mich., on Tuesday. Tlaib has been critical of Biden's handling of the conflict between Israel and Hamas in the Middle East. On Twitter, she blasted Biden's support of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, saying he 'commits war crimes and openly violates international law.' Biden has called for a cease fire in the region as the battle between Israel and Hamas enters day nine. The president is in Dearborn to visit a Ford factory and tout his infrastructure plan, which includes billions in funding for electric cars. But his administration has been dealing with the conflict in the Middle East, which has caused over 200 deaths and a humanitarian crisis in the region. Biden shook the hand of Tlaib, the only Palestinian member of Congress who has family in the region, and the two engaged in a long conversation - out of earshot of cameras and with staff looking on. At one point Biden put his face mask on as he prepared to get into the presidential motorcade and then continued to speak to Tlaib. During his remarks later in the day at the Ford factory, Biden praised the congresswoman. 'I admire your intellect, I admire your passion, I admire your compassion,' Biden said, praising her as a fighter. 'I pray that your grandmom and family are well,' he noted. 

15 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Edisindi, ee thupuk galle cheppali humanitarian crisis la gurinchi.tQkMo.gif?1374884028

how do you feel if someone comes to your house - throws everyone out, bulldozes it , builds his own and justified by says 2000 years ago his ancestors lived here.

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

how do you feel if someone comes to your house - throws everyone out, bulldozes it , builds his own and justified by says 2000 years ago his ancestors lived here.

Adhurs Movie Gifs