Kathi padma rao speaks how ap society suffering from them

Birsa

3 minutes ago, Birsa said:

CITI_c$ymarathi lo chepedu dongafcuks ani, niku ardam kaadu

CITI_c$y...navvu control chesukoleka gattiga navvesina bro...marathi lo dongafuks aa...CITI_c$y

• Haha 1

Just now, Shameless said:

CITI_c$y...navvu control chesukoleka gattiga navvesina bro...marathi lo dongafuks aa...CITI_c$y

CITI_c$y beware with these people  ,they only acts acc to their kula prayojanalu,vala trap lo padodhu

Just now, Birsa said:

CITI_c$y beware with these people  ,they only acts acc to their kula prayojanalu,vala trap lo padodhu

only naa Masters time lo face chesa bro...I never faced in hyderabad all my life bro...we even used to mock some of my Reddy friends as em ra cheddies ani, but they never took it serious...fortunately I never had kamma friends in hyderabad though...most of them were Brahmin friends but really nice families bro...%$#$

• Upvote 1

only naa Masters time lo face chesa bro...I never faced in hyderabad all my life bro...we even used to mock some of my Reddy friends as em ra cheddies ani, but they never took it serious...fortunately I never had kamma friends in hyderabad though...most of them were Brahmin friends but really nice families bro...%$#$

I'm talking abt db teddies and cummodes

1 minute ago, Birsa said:

I'm talking abt db teddies and cummodes

I usually try to avoid those thread bro...I like healthy debate but some of them here are short tempered and they into personals and I hate that...%$#$

• Upvote 1

I usually try to avoid those thread bro...I like healthy debate but some of them here are short tempered and they into personals and I hate that...%$#$

True

But vallaki vaala route lone answer chepali bro, otherwise they undermine other caste individuals as if they are not hukfighters 

1 minute ago, Birsa said:

True

But vallaki vaala route lone answer chepali bro, otherwise they undermine other caste individuals as if they are not hukfighters 

True bro, but kukka thoka is always vankara...entha straight cheddham ani try chesina avvadhu bro...

you can also say mullu ni mullu tho ne thiyyali...%$#$

• Upvote 1

True bro, but kukka thoka is always vankara...entha straight cheddham ani try chesina avvadhu bro...

you can also say mullu ni mullu tho ne thiyyali...%$#$

Track loki vachav }?.

• Upvote 1