Need suggestion to change employer

m0nster

Already on 4th year of h1b, Employer last year PERM file chesadu in AUG but inka approve kaledu. Now client I am working offered me FT and willing to sponsor h1b.

But please help to take correct decision because I don't have luxury time to waste to get i-140 approval. eh time lo nanu FT ki convert ithae old PERM PD potundhi kadha? which is AUG 2020 and again my new employer need to first tarsfer h1b and then file perm and i-140 enthena? so within 2 years all these possible?

3 hours ago, m0nster said:

Already on 4th year of h1b, Employer last year PERM file chesadu in AUG but inka approve kaledu. Now client I am working offered me FT and willing to sponsor h1b.

But please help to take correct decision because I don't have luxury time to waste to get i-140 approval. eh time lo nanu FT ki convert ithae old PERM PD potundhi kadha? which is AUG 2020 and again my new employer need to first tarsfer h1b and then file perm and i-140 enthena? so within 2 years all these possible?

what is stopping you? your FT employer will file your wwages and once you get busy in your job, you will forget about how fast the time runs before you look back at this thread to come and thank me as to why you took a quick decision based on this post... btw congrats on your FT job and good performance

Good will happen 

9 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

what is stopping you? your FT employer will file your wwages and once you get busy in your job, you will forget about how fast the time runs before you look back at this thread to come and thank me as to why you took a quick decision based on this post... btw congrats on your FT job and good performance

Good will happen 

yeah.. Just thinking wasted lot of time already and if I switch employer my PD will be gone right so thinking about it. 

14 minutes ago, m0nster said:

yeah.. Just thinking wasted lot of time already and if I switch employer my PD will be gone right so thinking about it. 

yes PD will be lost...date chala imp na friend ilane chesi lost PD in 2014 and now he feel bad atleast EAD ayina vasthunde ani..based on your tech make a decision  but these days full time chala easy vasthundi if you are in right  technology...married aithe h4 ead impact untadi for next 2 years...process time aithe atleast 1.5 years paduthundi for any employer from hiring date and chala slow untadi full time lo

19 hours ago, Thantrik said:

yes PD will be lost...date chala imp na friend ilane chesi lost PD in 2014 and now he feel bad atleast EAD ayina vasthunde ani..based on your tech make a decision  but these days full time chala easy vasthundi if you are in right  technology...married aithe h4 ead impact untadi for next 2 years...process time aithe atleast 1.5 years paduthundi for any employer from hiring date and chala slow untadi full time lo

yeah that's what i am also thinking