Apartment complex cleaning charges - security deposit - suing them in court

zarathustra

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Minimum 500k income vuntadhi kadha each member of this db - 430 chillara ki thread aa ?

500k income vunna aa maarajulu evaru saami ? 

15 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Evaranna chesara. 

Cleaning charges + utilities ki 430 dollars nokkeddamani decided apartment complex. 

Apartment ichinappudu entha clean ga undo anthe clean ga clean chesi tirigichamu so don't want to honor this. But idi common in the state of California ani vinna, naaku munupeppudu apartment lo cleaning charges ki security deposit nokkeyya ledu as I keep it very clean. 

But this seems to be common in California, anyone here sued the property management company in small claims court successfully? 

Vaadu regular cleaning ani cheppi $175 charge chesadu but from what I have read online, regular cleaning ki security deposit lo nundi cut cheyaleru ani vinna nenu. Plus I also heard that the burden of proof is on them to prove that the damages are beyond wear and tear in the form of proving it via photos etc. I have photos of the place after we cleaned which show nothing beyond the usual wear and tear. Is it worth taking them to the court for $300 if I go to the small claims court? We lived there for 9 months btw. 

Bayata company nunchi clean chepinchi... Bill chupisthe lite... Memu alagae chesamu

15 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Evaranna chesara. 

Cleaning charges + utilities ki 430 dollars nokkeddamani decided apartment complex. 

Apartment ichinappudu entha clean ga undo anthe clean ga clean chesi tirigichamu so don't want to honor this. But idi common in the state of California ani vinna, naaku munupeppudu apartment lo cleaning charges ki security deposit nokkeyya ledu as I keep it very clean. 

But this seems to be common in California, anyone here sued the property management company in small claims court successfully? 

Vaadu regular cleaning ani cheppi $175 charge chesadu but from what I have read online, regular cleaning ki security deposit lo nundi cut cheyaleru ani vinna nenu. Plus I also heard that the burden of proof is on them to prove that the damages are beyond wear and tear in the form of proving it via photos etc. I have photos of the place after we cleaned which show nothing beyond the usual wear and tear. Is it worth taking them to the court for $300 if I go to the small claims court? We lived there for 9 months btw. 

you cannot fight a system, i am sure you will understand about on a fine Tuesday

5 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

you cannot fight a system, i am sure you will understand about on a fine Tuesday

Actually they agreed to take another look at the charges 

17 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Actually they agreed to take another look at the charges 

X dollars --> how many hours can you spend for it.

If for 500 USD you are spending days together thats a waste of time , if half a day thats ok

Annayya ye ooru meedhi 🤣 mundhu clause lu anni sadhuvu 👍🏽 vallu peddha peddha communities kattedhhi nee lanti pilli bitthiri gadu vacchi 300 ki sue chesi millions dengesthadu ani vallaku thelvadha 🙄

16 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Evaranna chesara. 

No Need to keep quiet in US. All the thing you need is patience.. You can go to Small Claims Court without attorney.. You can file the complaint online too.. Just send the apartment complex guys a letter (email would suffice)  saying that you are disputing the charges , provide clear explanation why you are disputing it...give them 14 days time to respond... If they do not respond in 14 days then file online along with the details... You do not need an attorney for Small Claims... 

28 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

all done..joining first week of june

congratulations bro once again ..

have you booked the apartment ? Moving from NJ to CA seems start new life ?

14 hours ago, zarathustra said:

YEah mothaniki ido mafia anukuni odileyalantav. 

Texas lo ilane intha kanna ekkuve unnamu apartment ni baaga clean chesi ichamu got full security deposit back. 

This seems to be a California thingy

fremont lo naku naa deposit lo oka 450 cut cheskoni remaining amount icharu. appatlo adi pedda news community lo @3$%