Working for a startup - your experiences

zarathustra

Got an offer from a local startup, been in operation since 4 years now and with a new age concept. 

Met the team yesterday, office seemed very millennial in approach and all the people were younger for the most part. 

But never worked for a startup, always mostly worked for larger organizations so not sure how much that experience would translate working for a startup. There is a gamble in this, you could learn a lot more than what you would have normally learned working for a larger organization or you might get drowned in work that you won't survive long. 

But share your experiences, the size of the company is probably around 35 employees maybe around 15 people in IT. They have been making profits over the past 3 years however so seems to be growing well, it's in the nutrition industry. 

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

Got an offer from a local startup, been in operation since 4 years now and with a new age concept. 

Met the team yesterday, office seemed very millennial in approach and all the people were younger for the most part. 

But never worked for a startup, always mostly worked for larger organizations so not sure how much that experience would translate working for a startup. There is a gamble in this, you could learn a lot more than what you would have normally learned working for a larger organization or you might get drowned in work that you won't survive long. 

But share your experiences, the size of the company is probably around 35 employees maybe around 15 people in IT. They have been making profits over the past 3 years however so seems to be growing well, it's in the nutrition industry. 

I think you are citizen or GC. If you yourself cannot take risk there is no chance ppl like us on H1B even thinking of it. I let go even crypto start ups as I am on Visa. If I have EAD or GC I will join even 10 members startup if its worth it

Go with the gut feeling nee yavva emaite adi aitadi..work your ass off and use that skill some where else. The more younger people you work with the more competitive you will be. Rather than this grey hair and think skin seniors who just talk and sit at the same location company and role for years together

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

LTT

Nenu chesina chala work vundedi but freedom kuda ekuva edanna implementation cheyochu.result expect cheyakunda pani chestey growth vuntundi , nenu chesina company demnding round the clock worked inka na valla kaledu jump kottesa , migilina vallu mottam tella batch

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

I worked for a startup regret later.

Vallani cheat chesi bills petta food bills 

Next door restaurant lo so they visited and verififed fake and cancel my reimbursement now regret what will happen 😒!! 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

I worked for a startup regret later.

Vallani cheat chesi bills petta food bills 

Next door restaurant lo so they visited and verififed fake and cancel my reimbursement now regret what will happen 😒!! 

endi vayya..maree food bills ki fake aa..

I started working 3 weeks back so far good… you get to put fingers in all but you get the Liberty to voice your opinion but you have to show the results … growth opportunities baga untadi.. at the same time you will be under radar for your deliveries..

2 hours ago, zarathustra said:

nelanti musalodiki work avvadhu lite thesuko

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

Ante oka meal 30$ aythy pakana 0 add chesa dobindi.

arerey mundu add cheyyalsina 0 venakala add chesav annamaata