Amit Shah busy in WB with CBI Cases

paaparao

21 minutes ago, donuts said:

Just FYI..mamatha aunti lost her seat in this election... she has to contest again in 6 months and win or else she wont be CM.

Kuppam ki poyi Jagan contest chesthey gelusthada enti ? She is too daring for her own good.  Chaala safe seats unnayi 

There isn't a single notable leader left in TMC , many of the MLA'S are first timers 

8 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Kuppam ki poyi Jagan contest chesthey gelusthada enti ? She is too daring for her own good.  Chaala safe seats unnayi 

There isn't a single notable leader left in TMC , many of the MLA'S are first timers 

dont know bro...after seeing recent  local body election results anything can happen.....i dont believe AP people at all...for freebees and caste they will do anything.

5 minutes ago, donuts said:

dont know bro...after seeing recent  local body election results anything can happen.....i dont believe AP people at all...for freebees and caste they will do anything.

Yes AP people caste pichi peaks . 

Freebies anee parties same to same promise chesayi , they are not much of an issue . Show me a single party manifesto who didn't .  Panchayati polls ki thousands of crores freebie manifesto chesey parties unnayi 

21 minutes ago, donuts said:

get ur facts straight bro....

Only 6 states in India have two house . UP, AP,  Bihar, Maharashtra ,Karnataka & Telangana have both the house i.e. MLA as well as MLC.

West bengal doesnt have MLC...it got abolished in 1969.....

i Hate BJP more than you....nothing makes me happier seeing BODI and his JODI loosse....but Facts are FACTS

ok, i didn't know they don't have mlc.. but mla ga gelavadam, do you think its any issue for her now?

5 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ok, i didn't know they don't have mlc.. but mla ga gelavadam, do you think its any issue for her now?

she should  win like a cool breeze in the park....but BJP MF's can sheittt in the park and make it unbearable by tampering EVMs...so we have to wait and see

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...