Kothaga White fungus anta... 😒🙄

Amy99

17 minutes ago, Shameless said:

yes...that's him...I used to make time to read all his posts...but most guys didn't have enough patience to have a healthy debate with him....%$#$

annayya, I don't have multiple IDs. I get banned, and create a new one. that's all.

sometimes I'm given multiple ids by others to use. 

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

annayya, I don't have multiple IDs. I get banned, and create a new one. that's all.

sometimes I'm given multiple ids by others to use. 

I am not sure why you get banned but I really like the way you explain in detail bro...I remember a thread way back in 2016 that was about lower castes and I have seen some guys that started personal abuse against you...%$#$

2 hours ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Antibiotics kill healthy bacteria in ur gut weakening ur immune system making susceptible to fungus 

baseball joke GIF

33 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I am not sure why you get banned but I really like the way you explain in detail bro...I remember a thread way back in 2016 that was about lower castes and I have seen some guys that started personal abuse against you...%$#$

bans are normal in a db.

I started off as very confrontational but never abusive.

but now I'm mostly friendly, but also specifically abusive to certain people (90% of this db). haha..

This friendly face doesn't fit well with me. Some people think I'm a nice guy. But I'm not.

I just wish for a nicer world full of people who can be nasty but never allowed to get away with it. Not a world that is nasty, but where people exchange meaningless pleasantries. This db is the second kind. Its a nasty place whre people  actually talk meaningless sh1t to feel good about themselves.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

bans are normal in a db.

I started off as very confrontational but never abusive.

but now I'm mostly friendly, but also specifically abusive to certain people (90% of this db). haha..

This friendly face doesn't fit well with me. Some people think I'm a nice guy. But I'm not.

I just wish for a nicer world full of people who can be nasty but never allowed to get away with it. Not a world that is nasty, but where people exchange meaningless pleasantries. This db is the second kind. Its a nasty place whre people  actually talk meaningless sh1t to feel good about themselves.

@3$%....some people here do not have much patience to continue the debate in a productive way, rather they start abusing due to the fact that they run out of words to defend...I feel pity for those...usually these kind of people can't vent out in real life due to their scariness but here they feel the freedom coz they are in virtual world...

52 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I post only to irritate bro. personal abuse is fine with me.

I post to prove that every1 is wrong in this db. and they are. wish they had some humility, along with the personal abuse.

Just now, Shameless said:

@3$%....some people here do not have much patience to continue the debate in a productive way, rather they start abusing due to the fact that they run out of words to defend...I feel pity for those...usually these kind of people can't vent out in real life due to their scariness but here they feel the freedom coz they are in virtual world...

yes. that's okay. I want more people to get abusive towards each other, than exchange bs with each other.

the people I hate most in this db are the ones who didn't abuse me. or be nice to me. they are the scum in this db for me.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I post only to irritate bro. personal abuse is fine with me.

I post to prove that every1 is wrong in this db. and they are. wish they had some humility, along with the personal abuse.

everyone has their own opinion whether it's right or wrong bro...but I condemn personal attacks and abusing family members bro...I have seen people use vulgar language against family members...there are few guys in this DB whose posts are really worth reading and you are one of them bro...

there used to be an ID some 8-9 years ago "rumi-pythagorus" or something who was an atheist...I am not an atheist but I used to enjoy reading his posts and I like the way he defended his statements...

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

everyone has their own opinion whether it's right or wrong bro...

That's the thing I'm trying to say. I'm okay with them abusing my family. I don't give a fcuk.

I only care that they think they are right. They are not right. I want to irritate them more by proving that they are in fact wrong.

Its not even a matter of opinion. If it was, I wouldn't even argue.

7 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I condemn personal attacks and abusing family members bro..

non abusive arguments are fine le. but abuse is not a turn off for me, as long as one has a point along with the abuse.

because I really wanna abuse most people in this db man. I can't restrict myself like that now.

most people who respond to me are so stupid, that abuse is perfectly fine response. example Halwa. this guy deserves all the abuse. Since I'm not really good with abuse, I just put that idiot on ignore.

12 minutes ago, Shameless said:

there used to be an ID some 8-9 years ago "rumi-pythagorus" or something who was an atheist...I am not an atheist but I used to enjoy reading his posts and I like the way he defended his statements...

cool.. the ids I hate are probably the least abusive in this db. but they are also bigots and lowlife scum. I mean, I hate all the 'senior' posters here except mustang502. they are all hate mongering assholes.

abusing them makes me feel that my day went well.

14 minutes ago, Shameless said:

everyone has their own opinion whether it's right or wrong bro...but I condemn personal attacks and abusing family members bro...I have seen people use vulgar language against family members...there are few guys in this DB whose posts are really worth reading and you are one of them bro...

Anyway, there's this new 'thriller' web series with Tamannah on hotstar.

she's so gorgeous in it. you should watch it.

20 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes. that's okay. I want more people to get abusive towards each other, than exchange bs with each other.

the people I hate most in this db are the ones who didn't abuse me. or be nice to me. they are the scum in this db for me.

Are you talking about me?! 🤕

• Haha 1