What about krishnapatnam ayurvedic medicine? panichestunda?

ChinnaBhasha

1 minute ago, Heroin said:

Mari pottalo tablet veste talanoppi taggatam la?

okka sari nuvvu type chesindi , nuvve chaduvu and think about it for few mins and let me know if you still want answer 

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

okka sari nuvvu type chesindi , nuvve chaduvu and think about it for few mins and let me know if you still want answer 

:giggle:kidding 

Just now, Heroin said:

:giggle:kidding 

I am not agaist any kind of medicine ,and I like ayurveda ... but the way media projecting and see how many people going there ..... logic lu voddu magics muddu mana media ki 

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

I am not agaist any kind of medicine ,and I like ayurveda ... but the way media projecting and see how many people going there ..... logic lu voddu magics muddu mana media ki 

Yeah 

6 minutes ago, sri_india said:

mana pichi kakapothy , inka miracles ni nammuthunamaaa ..... kantlo mandu vesthy , oxygen levels peragadam endhi? body lo virus chachipovadam endhi .... deeniki media intha publicity endhi ....

Note: I am not against ayurveda , I don't think ayurveda works like this , it takes time 

hmm.. people are desperate and no medicines are able to treat them perfectly.. they saw some hope in this medicine, and people have been talking positively about this widely.. even state govt kuda permission ichindi after their initial analysis/ scrutiny coming to conclusion that there won't be side effects. I just hope it works, even if you call miracle, stupidity or whatever.. we will get to know in 3-4 days clearly.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

hmm.. people are desperate and no medicines are able to treat them perfectly.. they saw some hope in this medicine, and people have been talking positively about this widely.. even state govt kuda permission ichindi after their initial analysis/ scrutiny coming to conclusion that there won't be side effects. I just hope it works, even if you call miracle, stupidity or whatever.. we will get to know in 3-4 days clearly.

naa chinnapudu oka story vinna , evaroo Raman ani plants nundi petrol chesadu ani , see how it ended , logic missing bro...... aaa video loo chupinchinattu , kantlo mandu posthy , 5 min lo ambulance lo urgent care lo unna person ki ela cure avuthundi? 

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/ramar-pillai-the-inventor-of-herbal-fuel-sentenced-to-three-years-imprisonment-for-fraud-263585.html

35 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

@Ryzen_renoir endi intha mania ???venkaiah naidu, jagan andaru ICMR ki direction icharu anta ???

People are in desperation for any cure . 

I heard even people from kerala , Karnataka and tamil nadu are coming over .

The worst thing I heard is most of Nellore main govt hospital  is empty because they went to get the medicine and went home. 

Saw some videos on the people gathering , it is a small village it can never handle the rush . They need to move the production / distribution to Nellore before the whole thing becomes a super spreader event . 

• Upvote 1

One positive thing about the whole thing is , most patients are no longer scared / stressed about covid after taking it . 

It has a strong placebo effect , people need all the positive to recover from covid.

25 minutes ago, sri_india said:

mana pichi kakapothy , inka miracles ni nammuthunamaaa ..... kantlo mandu vesthy , oxygen levels peragadam endhi? body lo virus chachipovadam endhi .... deeniki media intha publicity endhi ....

Note: I am not against ayurveda , I don't think ayurveda works like this , it takes time 

I Initially thought so , but Eyes ki lungs ki link manaki telidhu emo kaani check a sample article where infection of eyes spread to lung'

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1797451/

another

ANATOMICAL AND HOST RECEPTOR LINKS BETWEEN OCULAR AND RESPIRATORY SYSTEMS

There are several properties which permit the eye to serve as both a potential site of virus replication as well as a gateway for transfer of virus to extraocular sites to establish a respiratory infection. This is achieved primarily by the nasolacrimal system, which provides an anatomical bridge between ocular and respiratory tissues (Fig. 1) (4, 25). The lacrimal duct collects tear fluid from the ocular surface and transports it to the inferior meatus of the nose, facilitating the drainage of virus from ocular to respiratory tract tissues in a replication-independent manner, thus serving as a conduit for virus-containing fluid exchange between these sites (3, 2628). When placed on the eye, fluid can be taken up by the conjunctiva, sclera, or cornea, but the majority of liquid is drained into the nasopharyngeal space or swallowed; absorption of tear fluid through the epithelial lining of the lacrimal duct is also possible (29). This allows drainage of immunizing agents to nasal tissue following topical ocular administration as well as the spread of intranasally administered solutions to the conjunctival mucosal surface (28, 30). The lining of nasolacrimal duct epithelial cells with microvilli additionally permits both secretion and reabsorption of tear fluid components (31). Linkage of the ocular mucosal immune system (composed of the conjunctiva, cornea, lacrimal glands, and lacrimal drainage system) with nasal cavity-associated lymphoid tissue in the nasolacrimal ducts further supports the immunological interdependence between ocular and respiratory tract tissues (28). Despite the presence of antimicrobial peptides present in tear film, numerous viral agents have been detected in the tear fluid of symptomatic, chronic, and asymptomatic individuals (4, 3236), underscoring the potential for ocular involvement following respiratory virus infection.