I 140 question

zaq12wsx

Hi all,

My PD April, 2014 in EB2 with old emoyer. But I changed my employer recently and got perm approved. Shall I wait to initiate i140 or I will have to wait start process for i140. What do you suggest.

Thanks

1 hour ago, zaq12wsx said:

Hi all,

My PD April, 2014 in EB2 with old emoyer. But I changed my employer recently and got perm approved. Shall I wait to initiate i140 or I will have to wait start process for i140. What do you suggest.

Thanks

hmm kudirithhe rendu cheyamanu bro , enni roujulavaraki hold cheyochu perm ???  to file 140 

ledu ante eb3 aithe degarlo unav date ,

but once nuvu ebe3 chesthe little tough to upgrade to eb2 (possible emo but ovaru cheyale ipadi varaki) downgrades athe possible as you know the data

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

hmm kudirithhe rendu cheyamanu bro , enni roujulavaraki hold cheyochu perm ???  to file 140 

but once nuvu ebe3 chesthe little tough to upgrade to eb2 (possible emo but ovaru cheyale ipadi varaki) downgrades athe possible as you know the data

6 months anukunta. Not sure 

40 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

but once nuvu ebe3 chesthe little tough to upgrade to eb2 (possible emo but ovaru cheyale ipadi varaki) downgrades athe possible as you know the datai 

I heard 1 year bro. But how that related to me. I did not get you.

12 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

I heard 1 year bro. But how that related to me. I did not get you.

No not 1 year bro 6 months , my thought process is you already have eb2 with your earlier company, no rush for 140. If your PERM is  very recently approved , hold it until September yiu will know if they are pushing eb3 filing or not , also chance of jumping eb2  , yiu can decide at that time in what line you can file kada ani

https://www.immi-usa.com/perm-processing-time-updates/#:~:text=A PERM labor certification will,be rejected by the USCIS.

For How Long Does an Approved PERM Labor Certification Valid?

A PERM labor certification will remain valid for up to 180 days after its approval. You must file your I-140 while the certification is still valid because any I-140 submitted with an expired PERM certification will be rejected by the USCIS.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Friends, 

my attorney saying we can apply eb2 and eb3 140 both in Same time but one will be in regular no matter what.

so suggest me which one I should go first. My PD is 2014 May.

Thank you 

4 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

Hello Friends, 

my attorney saying we can apply eb2 and eb3 140 both in Same time but one will be in regular no matter what.

Thank you 

Rendu okesari how..ala aithe andaru seste aipoyedhi ga..edi fast move aithe daniki jump

5 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

Hello Friends, 

Thank you 

Answer kashtame 

Am thinking let’s go with eb2 premium if am lucky enough by next bulletin I will be approved with 140 in eb2. 

if the eb3 is moved further I will apply 140 in eb3 when it’s current. Any suggestions please 

3 hours ago, zaq12wsx said:

Am thinking let’s go with eb2 premium if am lucky enough by next bulletin I will be approved with 140 in eb2. 

if the eb3 is moved further I will apply 140 in eb3 when it’s current. Any suggestions please 

2014 PDki eb 2 nexr bulletin antav endi..i am kind of in the same boat and planing to go with eb3

On 6/20/2021 at 12:16 AM, idibezwada said:

2014 PDki eb 2 nexr bulletin antav endi..i am kind of in the same boat and planing to go with eb3

As of now 2014 May inka raledu kadha bro filing dates. Nakem artham authaledu. pm me we can discuss once.

2 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

As of now 2014 May inka raledu kadha bro filing dates. Nakem artham authaledu. pm me we can discuss once.

Forget about eb2. You have chance with eb3 in oct so do 140 eb3 premium.