How many of you paying living expenses of atha mama

anna_gattiga_eyyi

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

But 99 percent of girl parents give nothing. Only guy's parents will help if we are in a difficult situation. 

Why not? Most girls parents will give.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

you are lucky your parents are sensible. Meeru ichina money ni jagrathaga use chesukuntaru. Kontha mandi parents ki entha money ichina boodidha lo posina panneere. 

Edo le bro .. we can support parents as along as parents they don’t  do any business or gambling now .. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Why not? Most girls parents will give.

Lol its a joke. I have never seen a girl parents helping guy in some issues unless or until they are jubilee hills dads

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

But 99 percent of girl parents give nothing. Only guy's parents will help if we are in a difficult situation. 

Girl ni icharu kada , plus kid pudithe vallu support chestaru kada .. 

don’t measure everything in money 

Just now, Simple123 said:

Girl ni icharu kada , plus kid pudithe vallu support chestaru kada .. 

don’t measure everything in money 

I am not measuring man. I just told her that they wont give money as a matter of fact.

Lol its a joke. I have never seen a girl parents helping guy in some issues unless or until they are jubilee hills dads

Vallaki vunna danilo bagane chustaru bro . 

8 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

E ammayila parents parents kaadha? Naa friend kashtallo unte thana parents thanaki nyayam jaragali ani aasthulu ammukoni Mari Supreme Court varaku vellaaru. Luckily she is highly educated so depression nunchi bayataki vachi parents ni chala baaga choosukuntondi

Nuvu sepina parents 

Amayi divorce vishyam lo tappa.

Abayi(alludu) business petti nastapothay oka amayi parent munduku rala historically..

Just now, Simple123 said:

Edo le bro .. we can support parents as along as parents they don’t  do any business or gambling now .. 

I was just remembering a user post who said he gave crores of money to his parents, who instead of putting the properties they bought with that money on his name, gave everything to his brother. Adigithe relationship debba tinindi and he was trying to get back at least part of his properties back. Aa thread gurthukochindi mee post choosthe

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

I was just remembering a user post who said he gave crores of money to his parents, who instead of putting the properties they bought with that money on his name, gave everything to his brother. Adigithe relationship debba tinindi and he was trying to get back at least part of his properties back. Aa thread gurthukochindi mee post choosthe

I remember the thread , anduke situation Batti ivvali , investment ki aithe nene chesukuntunna.. vallu healthy ga vunte chalu ani cheppa 

26 minutes ago, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

abayi kastalo vunte abayi parents tala takkatu petti apu techi istharu.

will girl parents take such responsibilty?

Lol you are joking right...  In fact girls parents a go out of their way to comfort alludu and kuthuru .. my in laws do so much chakiri for their daughter and son-in-law ... Pelli ayi oka 15 years aina still that guy and their family does so much bossism , and my parents also go out of their way to help us. But luckily my in laws and husband are sweet ( unlike that other guy) so they are very friendly with our family. My parents  help us whenever they can. Financially kuda Chala maku help chesaru tbf when we needed 

10 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

E parents ki ayina living expenses pay cheyyakoodadhu. What happens when you yourself will not have job? Instead trying to get a constant stream of income is best

Living expenses yentha evvali? Indialo daralu perigipoyayi...Yentha pension vachina  not enough.. pillalem evali

Just now, anna_gattiga_eyyi said:

Nuvu sepina parents 

Amayi divorce vishyam lo tappa.

Abayi(alludu) business petti nastapothay oka amayi parent munduku rala historically..

Enduku istharu? Akkada kooda depends Kadha. If they give away property as dowry they are not obliged to give. The guy can use that. If they did not give any dowry then they will have money appudu help cheyochu

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Vallaki vunna danilo bagane chustaru bro . 

Marriage avagane chethulu dhulupukunnollu chala mandi untaru bro.

Guy parents ee help chestaru at anytime 

• Upvote 1

Marriage avagane chethulu dhulupukunnollu chala mandi untaru bro.

Guy parents ee help chestaru at anytime 

Andaru oka lega vundaru kada 

25 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

you are lucky your parents are sensible. Meeru ichina money ni jagrathaga use chesukuntaru. Kontha mandi parents ki entha money ichina boodidha lo posina panneere. 

Pillala dagara tesukune stage ki vacharu ante.. 80% they cant handle finances.. vallaki fixed deposits lantivi best solutions

• Upvote 1