Friend in diloma about 3rd

fasak_vachadu

2 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Asked today about 3rd pregnancy carry or abort? 
em cheppali vadi finacial parisithi bagoo ledu and I said it’s upto you ani. But try to keep it annanu 

vadu legal Emina problem vasthaya GC ki ani adigadu future lo Emina issues ayithada ani asking 

don’t know what tell him

any one did or experienced let me know

why are you so concerned about your friend, but i will suggest you... errr.. your friend to go forward with 3rd kid,, kids dont really need lot of financial support in US as we think, thye can go to a trade school and live their life.. all you need is to let them live their life by providing a shelter

august ninchi 300$ per kid credit..he will get 900$ per 3 kids which takes care of those kid anyway.. and get her wife a long term contraception in place

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Mine may be unpopular opinion. I would suggest abort. Ee generation lo desi parents ki 3 kids kastam man. Its not about money. Its about time. 3 kids ni sarigga choodataniki time saripodhu. 

enti man chuskovadam... this chuskovadam is overrated I believe.. our generation parents overdid it.. And we think that's the way. but I don't agree

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

em cheppali vadi finacial parisithi bagoo ledu and I said it’s upto you ani. But try to keep it annanu 

vadu legal Emina problem vasthaya GC ki ani adigadu future lo Emina issues ayithada ani asking 

don’t know what tell him

Abort is not easy dudeee in USA.... 

konni states ban chesaiiii 

18 minutes ago, Sanitizer said:

Abort is not easy dudeee in USA.... 

konni states ban chesaiiii 

abortions happen by hundreds of thousands per year in USA, it is too easy in fact.

3 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

don’t know what tell him

EE edupu mundundali. Food pedithe chalu kada daniki antha financial difficulty emuntadi? Battalu elago prior kids vi untayi or friends degara untayi. Of course andarni rakumarula laga penchalante kashtam kani if you just give your love and food that is enough. Kids don't care about all other stupid stuff like adults.

35 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

enti man chuskovadam... this chuskovadam is overrated I believe.. our generation parents overdid it.. And we think that's the way. but I don't agree

Elder Siblings chusukuntaru 

• Upvote 1

Laws vary from state to state. Some states don't allow at all and also the term of pregnancy kuda state to state varies (some states allow early termination and some states allow extended too). They can travel to a different state to get it done incase they want to.

I think the couple shouldn't discuss this with many and do what they want to do. They should be ready financially and emotionally too.

Ee moral policing chesetollu 3 days kuda babysitting cheyyaru.

Most women don't have healthy bodies like that of the women from past generations.

Pregnancy lo thyroid, diabetes, hypertension ila chala osthunnay.

3rd pregnancy is not very common in this generation. Also don't compare our genes with western world.