My wife makes $200K a year, but gives us $700 a month, and $3,000 to her brother and mother ‘to keep them in the good life’

Raazu

Pa revoke, get her to a therapist and get it resolved.

it is guilt based drama that her brother is living in lavish and using her mother to milk money from his sister.

my BIL tried the same with my wife and her sister as well.. edho oka reason.. akka ki ivvu and they talk for 30 -40 mins.. correct sleep time ki ilaga isthunna ano ledha bill payment time ki ichesa ano. we initially said we dont interfere in to personal finances but accumulate some into mutual and later plan for kids ani..

konni months taruvtha there came a topic on her guilt where she was asked to send 4000 K as her brother got into a case. She asked me do you also send that much amount and stuff. nenu valla sister ni kooda rammana  as she lived in sac, over breakfast adiga ne planning enti for saving and stuff ani..got to know she also sends half her salary since she started job 

gave them the math that his brother is just enjoying all their money where you are living in rental apartments and shared rooms(for her sister)

nenu nuvvu normal ga matladu ani cheppi pakka kurchunna vindham ani and later intervened and told that I had some health issues and we need money here for my treatment and bill payments.. monna pampina dantlo migilithey wire transfer cheyyandi ani.. none were left 

next december we moved to India for good and cheppa ne ledhu.... sudden visit ichi maa intiki teesukochi iddari parents ki cheppam .. like we dissolved all the assets and moved India for good. and suddenly she fainted and he was pissed off saying maaku cheppali kadha maaku enni kastalu unnayi ani.

I told him to stop dramas and show the spendings of all the money milked(close to 2 CR INR ) over the period.

ekkuva matladithey ippudu motham society la bad chestha.. I know where he invested and he had brought a property in Aparna and was getting his emi's paid through sister's money.

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Pitta said:

:There is No Elevator To success. You Have To Take The Stairs.

you can fly nos.gif

Just now, ranku_mogudu said:

:There is No Elevator To success. You Have To Take The Stairs.

you can fly nos.gif

okkavela success ground floor lo unte ela RM brahmi-5.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pitta said:

okkavela success ground floor lo unte ela RM 

fly and stay put.. kinda untey tokkestharu pitta ninnubrahmi-5.gif

2 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

fly and stay put.. kinda untey tokkestharu pitta ninnubrahmi-5.gif

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Pa revoke, get her to a therapist and get it resolved.

it is guilt based drama that her brother is living in lavish and using her mother to milk money from his sister.

my BIL tried the same with my wife and her sister as well.. edho oka reason.. akka ki ivvu and they talk for 30 -40 mins.. correct sleep time ki ilaga isthunna ano ledha bill payment time ki ichesa ano. we initially said we dont interfere in to personal finances but accumulate some into mutual and later plan for kids ani..

konni months taruvtha there came a topic on her guilt where she was asked to send 4000 K as her brother got into a case. She asked me do you also send that much amount and stuff. nenu valla sister ni kooda rammana  as she lived in sac, over breakfast adiga ne planning enti for saving and stuff ani..got to know she also sends half her salary since she started job 

gave them the math that his brother is just enjoying all their money where you are living in rental apartments and shared rooms(for her sister)

nenu nuvvu normal ga matladu ani cheppi pakka kurchunna vindham ani and later intervened and told that I had some health issues and we need money here for my treatment and bill payments.. monna pampina dantlo migilithey wire transfer cheyyandi ani.. none were left 

next december we moved to India for good and cheppa ne ledhu.... sudden visit ichi maa intiki teesukochi iddari parents ki cheppam .. like we dissolved all the assets and moved India for good. and suddenly she fainted and he was pissed off saying maaku cheppali kadha maaku enni kastalu unnayi ani.

I told him to stop dramas and show the spendings of all the money milked(close to 2 CR INR ) over the period.

ekkuva matladithey ippudu motham society la bad chestha.. I know where he invested and he had brought a property in Aparna and was getting his emi's paid through sister's money.

Looks like ir wife realized what’s  happening .. not everyone’s case is like urs.. most of Wifes blindly support their trash families and even go to extent of divorcing husband and it won’t be easy to handle Wifes in these situations.. they even threaten with various dramas