Any dog/new puppy owners here??

Laffut

Meku dog allergy undi kuda edaina dog/puppy techukunnara like any doodle puppy/dog?? Ma pillakayalu dog ani sampestunnaru(and maku estame) and ma peddodiki anni allergies unnai...skin test negative(blood test little allergic ani vachindi)... Some blogs and talking to some people who owned dogs with allergies suggested austalian labradoodle. Me experiences share cheyandi...thanks

1 minute ago, Laffut said:

Meku dog allergy undi kuda edaina dog/puppy techukunnara like any doodle puppy/dog?? Ma pillakayalu dog ani sampestunnaru(and maku estame) and ma peddodiki anni allergies unnai...skin test negative(blood test little allergic ani vachindi)... Some blogs and talking to some people who owned dogs with allergies suggested austalian labradoodle. Me experiences share cheyandi...thanks

How do you know you kids are allergic to dog?

We visited kennel one time and his eyes were swollen and it might be also due to saw dust etc in kennel. He was good with other dogs. Mostly red/itchy eyes, running nose etc

7 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

How do you know you kids are allergic to dog?

We visited kennel one time and his eyes were swollen and it might be also due to saw dust etc in kennel. He was good with other dogs like some mixed breeds and my neighbors goldendoodle. Mostly red/itchy eyes, running nose etc are the symptoms and for some asthmatic issues as well..

15 minutes ago, Laffut said:

We visited kennel one time and his eyes were swollen and it might be also due to saw dust etc in kennel. He was good with other dogs like some mixed breeds and my neighbors goldendoodle. Mostly red/itchy eyes, running nose etc are the symptoms and for some asthmatic issues as well..

Do one thing go get a foster dog for few days and try. Then you can decide if you get a full time dog.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Laffut said:

We have owned multiple dogs but never had problems with allergy . So I am not qualified to give an opinion on this . 

Have you tried talking to a vet or try asking the same question here  https://www.reddit.com/r/AskVet/

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

We have owned multiple dogs but never had problems with allergy . So I am not qualified to give an opinion on this . 

Have you tried talking to a vet or try asking the same question here  https://www.reddit.com/r/AskVet/

Reddit already post chesa bro in respective doodle forums got mixed answers and most people told me that labradoodle was easy or never caused any reactions...but i will post in vet forum too

3 hours ago, kdapparao said:

Do one thing go get a foster dog for few days and try. Then you can decide if you get a full time dog.

Entlo aadaladies ki bad experience undi foster dogs tho so that would be big no even though we like it...

8 minutes ago, Laffut said:

Entlo aadaladies ki bad experience undi foster dogs tho so that would be big no even though we like it...

Hmm thats a tough one.. one week ki adjust avamani, bring the dog in. Once you got a dog its a family you have to keep up with it.