Halwa slapped over and over with logic and facts by Chidambaram.

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that thread is deleted because it was sick.. I fcuking bombarded it with truth bombs anyway.

but claiming that it wasn't you who did it, is just funny.

I've been here enough to know if it was you or some other who's posting.

its funny to you when the govt is organizing a pogrom. you think its opportunity to get some social brownie points.

Chal chutiye..

I was the one who repeatedly pointed to mods to delete that thread and asked the poster not to spread such things online..

of course, you are such a fcking bastard who cannot even understand a narrative, just keep spew venom because on everyone who does not agree with you, like you just did and have been doing for quite some time.

Misled Fcking Bastard to just wishes death to everyone who does not agree to his licking views.

There is this glorified idiot who claimed 66% of vaccines to Gujarat,28% toTamil Nadu and rest for whole India..

inthe kante pedda dhed dhamak gadu evadana vuntada ?

Opps, we have to agree or else I will be bombarded with death wishes..

but I'm happy that Halwa atleast has the sense to deny that he cheered a pogrom against muslims in Jan 2020 now..  looks like he has introspected a little bit and understood that he was crossing a line there.

since he's going to do that again anyway, it won't be hard to catch him doing it. lol.

keep sharing fake news and fake stuff ra Halwa.

June tarvate gaani vaccination availability free avadu ante...there is this glorified idiot who claims "free" as " pricingfree" and argues for another ten threads claiming Modi should give vaccine free for everyone..

This is the kind of idiot..

Oops, we have to agree with his views just because you know, he has the old habit..he just wishes death to everyone..he is the new corona..

MisLed_Idiot

18 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Ee thokkalo db ki idealogues lanti pedha matalu endhuku le...may be real life lo frustration ikkadikochi theerchukuntundemo ..lol...

anyway, its not just Halwa who did it. entire db did it.

I was particularly disappointed that Halwa did it. He started the thread. Now, I've come to expect Halwa to do more cheap sh1t like that over and over.

Then there is this idiot, who things tweets reflect the reality.

Then there is this idiot, who lives on tweets...there are few billions of them and this is his world..

Like I said, once an idiot, always an idiot.

Oka journalist...inkoka chor..iddaru kalisi muchata petukunte, a tweet ikada esi...halwa anta..turkollani sampindu anta..

4 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Vaammo third wave ravoddhani sincerely praying ...April third week nundi may third week was a nightmare for me and my colleagues, for the first time in my life phone lift cheyalantey bhayamesindhi...helpless and daily melancholy...amount of death declarations every day...I was unable to cope up the grief....

Yes hopefully it doesn't happen... Difficult to cope up with the struggle.

• Sad 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

anyway, its not just Halwa who did it. entire db did it.

I was particularly disappointed that Halwa did it. Now, I've come to expect Halwa to do more cheap sh1t like that over and over.

Stop this non sense idiot. 

I'm the biggest sympathizer for muslims...unlike you. I will never say anything like you claimed.

My life is in co-existence with muslims..

stop this non sense idiot, stick to topic and continue Halwa bashing using some other tweet..

stay away from such non sense topics and don't tag me.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

that thread is deleted because it was sick.. I fcuking bombarded it with truth bombs anyway.

but claiming that it wasn't you who did it, is just funny.

I've been here enough to know if it was you or some other who's posting.

its funny to you when the govt is organizing a pogrom. you think its opportunity to get some social brownie points.

Truth ?

Like tweets..

MisLed_Idiot

24 minutes ago, modi_bhakth said:

Apptlo RIP halwa naa id intha podugu nenelli potha ani kooda annadu

ghajani anukunta he cant remember what he say

remember, he's only trying to be funny.

but some things are not funny.  especially gaslighting like he does.

Halwa is not bright enough to know the difference.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Halwa kooda BJP vaccine policy ekkada defend chesadu abba . Konchem brain unna evaru defend cheyaleru

If you remember, even you supported privatizing vaccine procurement initially, and SII having various prices for state, center etc.

Its normal for people in India to be wary of govt procurement, and be excited about successful entrepreneurs, but like you said it soon became clearer to anyone with half a brain that the only way to vaccinate is for center to purchase all the doses, and that discussion on prices in public platform is just a complete waste of time.

but for Halwa, even now he'll support the govt stand on this.

and then equate opposition to this, to opposition to central vista.

There are many who oppose central vista because its ugly. lmao. First procure vaccines and then do whatever crap you wanna do antey andolan jeevi aney vaadini emanaali?

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

If you remember, even you supported privatizing vaccine procurement initially, and SII having various prices for state, center etc.

Its normal for people in India to be wary of govt procurement, and be excited about successful entrepreneurs, but like you said it soon became clearer to anyone with half a brain that the only way to vaccinate is for center to purchase all the doses, and that discussion on prices in public platform is just a complete waste of time.

There are many who oppose central vista because its ugly. lmao. First procure vaccines and then do whatever crap you wanna do antey andolan jeevi aney vaadini emanaali?

#Hallucination.

Niku sarigga rasinde, chadivi ardam chesukune burra ledu...

18 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

No I never supported it , I always wanted a centralised procurement . 

What I said was in case central govt is adamant about the policy , I said vaccines should also be allowed in private sector .

I also maintain that this whole vaccination strategy by NDA is a huge scam and monumental incompetence

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

No I never supported it , I always wanted a centralised procurement . 

What I said was in case central govt is adamant about the policy , I said vaccines should also be allowed in private sector .

I also maintain that this whole vaccination strategy by NDA is a huge scam and monumental incompetence

it makes no sense no?

anyway this thread is about bagging on Halwa. hehe.. I just brought up your prev view only to make that point that people can change their mind over time and have conversations, instead of acting like a fcuking clown trying to win an argument by gaslighting others.