Halwa slapped over and over with logic and facts by Chidambaram.

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

last year aa yetakaram... ee year yekanga, covid lo sachipoyaaru ani kontha mandhi edho thread lo post eskunte, akkadochi andolan jeevi antunnadu.

brain baaga debba thinindhi

Apptlo RIP halwa naa id intha podugu nenelli potha ani kooda annadu

ghajani anukunta he cant remember what he say

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

personal emundhi.. repu ninnu kooda itley anta, if you wish death on muslims, like it was a joke.

minimum standards ba.. Halwa should either introspect on what he's doing, or he's better off dying.

Pichi pichi hallucinations manukokapothey, cheppu tegutadi na kodaka.

This is just your usual habit. I know your tactics very well much more than anyone else in this DB.

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Did he wish death for muslims???

he shared pics and videos in Jan 2020 from Delhi and spun the narrative that muslims from the CAA protests are attacking Hindus... and that we should wake up and stop them in his tracks.

what do you call this?

yeah, he did this last year. I called him out then itself. and to me, it is equal to calling for killing of muslims. because Delhi riots investigation has been thoroughly hijacked by the BJP and none of the victims have received any justice.

The awesome part is, he is doing all this for fun and kicks.. He's not an ideologue.

1 minute ago, modi_bhakth said:

Fcuk that asshole.

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

he shared pics and videos in Jan 2020 from Delhi and spun the narrative that muslims from the CAA protests are attacking Hindus... and that we should wake up and stop them in his tracks.

what do you call this?

yeah, he did this last year. I called him out then itself. and to me, it is equal to calling for killing of muslims. because Delhi riots investigation has been thoroughly hijacked by the BJP and none of the victims have received any justice.

The awesome part is, he is doing all this for fun and kicks.. He's not an ideologue.

Ee thokkalo db ki idealogues lanti pedha matalu endhuku le...may be real life lo frustration ikkadikochi theerchukuntundemo ..lol...

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what do you call this?

Stop this non sense idiot.

I don't share any pictures, videos or links. neither tweets or facebooks posts or whatsapp forwarded messages

Evado imposter gadu chesi vuntadu, elli verify sesuko.

I don't share any pictures, videos or tweets like you do. 

Stop this non-sense idiot.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Fcuk that asshole.

Is there any bigger as$hole than you ?

evadu emi chesina naake anta kadutav..chillar saale.

what is this non sense ? what is this sharing of pics and all ? 

2 minutes ago, modi_bhakth said:

its not worthy to remember what he says.

he's just trying to be 'hatke' and also to play to the gallery.

'hatke' but not 'too hatke'. basically too much athi telivi, without basic knowledge.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

last year aa yetakaram... ee year yekanga, covid lo sachipoyaaru ani kontha mandhi edho thread lo post eskunte, akkadochi andolan jeevi antunnadu.

brain baaga debba thinindhi

3rd wave vasthe emavuthaado paapam 4l3fml.gif

• Haha 2

Arey oh pichi setu ga, some one posted those images in DB and infact, I was the one who asked him to remove and delete the pics of riots..

induke, hallucinations nundi bayataki ravali ani chepedi..

don't jus blabbed to suit your narrative to prove a hallucation point.

1 minute ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Stop this non sense idiot.

I don't share any pictures, videos or links. neither tweets or facebooks posts or whatsapp forwarded messages

Evado imposter gadu chesi vuntadu, elli verify sesuko.

I don't share any pictures, videos or tweets like you do. 

Stop this non-sense idiot.

that thread is deleted because it was sick.. I fcuking bombarded it with truth bombs anyway.

but claiming that it wasn't you who did it, is just funny.

I've been here enough to know if it was you or some other who's posting.

its funny to you when the govt is organizing a pogrom. you think its opportunity to get some social brownie points.

4 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Ee thokkalo db ki idealogues lanti pedha matalu endhuku le...may be real life lo frustration ikkadikochi theerchukuntundemo ..lol...

frustration kaadhu. Its a joke for him.

he's trying to play to the gallery.

Here is this glorified idiot who claims death knell to just everyone he speaks to..

naa mida edupu..

vaccination policy ni support chesina anta...muslims ni sampeyamni chepina anta..

abhabha..abhabha...

eedu 8 years nudni mandi mida padi eduvadam thapa chesindi emi ledu...Modi ki support chesthe saal, idiki nava randhrallo nundi kalutadi...paga padytadu..and starts writing fiction stories.

some of them which he just mentioned here...

Stupid for ever.

5 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

3rd wave vasthe emavuthaado paapam 4l3fml.gif

Vaammo third wave ravoddhani sincerely praying ...April third week nundi may third week was a nightmare for me and my colleagues, for the first time in my life phone lift cheyalantey bhayamesindhi...helpless and daily melancholy...amount of death declarations every day...I was unable to cope up the grief....