RRR wellwishers beware, RRR phone was stolen by AP CID police, don't reply to any of his messages from may 14 th to June 1st

Rajnichitti

On 6/5/2021 at 5:14 AM, Rajnichitti said:

PV ramesh, CM jagan ex secretary

king garu too much abba...stomach cut chesthe liese liesu...oka lie ni cover cheyadaniki inko padhi liesu....oh my KA Paul!

2 hours ago, BattalaSathi said:

king garu too much abba...stomach cut chesthe liese liesu...oka lie ni cover cheyadaniki inko padhi liesu....oh my KA Paul!

Kaka tweet esindi raju garu kaadhu, pv ramesh IAS jagan close aide

4 hours ago, Somedude said:

They have been talking about the phone from the day one. SC lo only bail related arguments mathrame jariginayi. Everything else lower courts lo theluchukomani chepparu. Case bail ivvala ledha ani argue chesetappudu, other issues gurunchi lawyers endhuku matladatharu? And it was not priority at that time for RRR because the phone was already opened and the contents were copied. The priority at that point of time was to get the tests done before his injuries are cured on outer skin, otherwise doctor are unable to make out if those are from beating or not. And the second priority to get the bail, third to avoid the further arrest.

Can u plz share a link where u read about phone on day 1

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Can u plz share a link where u read about phone on day 1

I don't have those links with me now. Search cheyyali. Telugu lo undhi aa news and TV reporters kooda chepparu live lo. In essence, this is what happened -

RRR has been conducting Raccha Banda for more than an year. The topics and the content of that Raccha Bhanda evaru supply chesthunnaru ani adigaaru ani. RRR cheppe vatilo konni secretariat nundi leak ayyevi kooda unnayi. CB/CID  RRR icchina answer tho convince avvaledhu and RRR ni phone password cheppevaraku kottaru ani.

I have replied the same to you in one of the threads on May15th.

Then the whole news coverage diverted towards hospital reports, bail and etc. Now, he is working on the phone. I don't understand why people are questioning RRR for acting late on the phone. He is in the hospital and he had many other things which have higher priority. He is working on one by one based on the priority.

20 minutes ago, Somedude said:

I don't have those links with me now. Search cheyyali. Telugu lo undhi aa news and TV reporters kooda chepparu live lo. In essence, this is what happened -

RRR has been conducting Raccha Banda for more than an year. The topics and the content of that Raccha Bhanda evaru supply chesthunnaru ani adigaaru ani. RRR cheppe vatilo konni secretariat nundi leak ayyevi kooda unnayi. CB/CID  RRR icchina answer tho convince avvaledhu and RRR ni phone password cheppevaraku kottaru ani.

I have replied the same to you in one of the threads on May15th.

Then the whole news coverage diverted towards hospital reports, bail and etc. Now, he is working on the phone. I don't understand why people are questioning RRR for acting late on the phone. He is in the hospital and he had many other things which have higher priority. He is working on one by one based on the priority.

I wont be comfortable when a close friend of mine have access to my phone. 
ikkada bad intentions tho phone gunjukuntey 2 weeks pedha sound cheyyaledhu. People will obviously question it.  Todays smart phone is powerful weapon against its owner. Inka passcode telisthey chaala cheyyochu.

GA gaadu eroju okka article lo rrr son edo interview lo rrr phone gunjukunnaru, tharuvatha security vallu godava chesthey return icharu ani cheppadu ani undi. I could’nt find that video too.

5 hours ago, Somedude said:

Arey halwa. Phone gurunchi first nunde chepthunnaru. He had heart surgery sometime back. Meedha ekki koorhchoni, koduthunte cheppara? Ninnu kodithe thelisthadhi vedhava.

Yedho goppa logic pattina lawyer la feel ayithundu brother. Gap lo pisikkuntu vuntadu. Lite theesko.

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I wont be comfortable when a close friend of mine have access to my phone. 
ikkada bad intentions tho phone gunjukuntey 2 weeks pedha sound cheyyaledhu. People will obviously question it.  Todays smart phone is powerful weapon against its owner. Inka passcode telisthey chaala cheyyochu.

GA gaadu eroju okka article lo rrr son edo interview lo rrr phone gunjukunnaru, tharuvatha security vallu godava chesthey return icharu ani cheppadu ani undi. I could’nt find that video too.

Ilanti cases chala unnayi AP lo. Judge RamaKrishna phone kooda alane chesaru. Tirupati cops.

Two weeks sound ledhu ani ela cheptharu? Aa phone already open chesaru. Mottham phone access CB/CID ki unna tharuvatha, what can he do other than concentrating on other proority issues? Oka vela phone unlock cheyyakunda, CB/CID ki access lekepothe, first thing he would have done is to secure his phone.

RRR has two phones. Family members kosam. The phone the CB/CID has taken is the one he uses regularly in his political life.

4 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Ilanti cases chala unnayi AP lo. Judge RamaKrishna phone kooda alane chesaru. Tirupati cops.

Two weeks sound ledhu ani ela cheptharu? Aa phone already open chesaru. Mottham phone access CB/CID ki unna tharuvatha, what can he do other than concentrating on other proority issues? Oka vela phone unlock cheyyakunda, CB/CID ki access lekepothe, first thing he would have done is to secure his phone.

RRR has two phones. Family members kosam. The phone the CB/CID has taken is the one he uses regularly in his political life.

Sc lo bail petition lo phone gurunchi mention chesi untey. Adhey kotti passcode thisukunnaru data antha copy chesukunnaru ani point add chesi untey court aa topic ni light thisukunedha? 
u keep repeating other priority issues. 
Iphone passcode telvakapothey hack cheyyadam impossible. Aa situation lo phone ni light thisukunna ardham vundi. Phone passcode cheppesaka pedhaga pattinchukokapodam nammable gaa ledhu. Andulo rrr has access to top lawyers. Vallaki daani meedha case file cheyyadam easy peasy. 
Phone ki access unnaka. Whatsapp messages pampochu. Email open chesi addamaina emails pampochu evariki padithey vaariki. Inka many other things. It would be shocking if an intellectual like rrr dint see this coming when he gave passcode and made it low priority

25 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Sc lo bail petition lo phone gurunchi mention chesi untey. Adhey kotti passcode thisukunnaru data antha copy chesukunnaru ani point add chesi untey court aa topic ni light thisukunedha? 
u keep repeating other priority issues. 
Iphone passcode telvakapothey hack cheyyadam impossible. Aa situation lo phone ni light thisukunna ardham vundi. Phone passcode cheppesaka pedhaga pattinchukokapodam nammable gaa ledhu. Andulo rrr has access to top lawyers. Vallaki daani meedha case file cheyyadam easy peasy. 
Phone ki access unnaka. Whatsapp messages pampochu. Email open chesi addamaina emails pampochu evariki padithey vaariki. Inka many other things. It would be shocking if an intellectual like rrr dint see this coming when he gave passcode and made it low priority

Mastaru, you are not getting the point. Thats why I am repeating the same thing. SC lo phone gurunchi cheppina kooda judges dont consider. SC lo case gurunchi regular arguments jaragaledhu. It was special leave petition.

I don't understand why you keep saying the same again and again about raising the phone issue in the SC. SC ki vellindhi special leave petetion (SLP) tho for securing the bail. RRR lawyers know exactly what they should argue when the apporached the SC with the SLP. So the SC did whats needful in the SPL - like getting the tests done at the army hospital to decide if there has been gross injustice done to the aggrieved person to grant the bail or not.

All other proceedings related to missing phone, cooking up hospital reports, police third-degree voilations will be argued in the lower courts.

Just now, Somedude said:

Mastaru, you are not getting the point. Thats why I am repeating the same thing. SC lo phone gurunchi cheppina kooda judges dont consider. SC lo case gurunchi regular arguments jaragaledhu. It was special leave petition.

I don't understand why you keep saying the same again and again about raising the phone issue in the SC. SC ki vellindhi special leave petetion (SLP) tho for securing the bail. RRR lawyers know exactly what they should argue when the apporached the SC with the SLP. So the SC did whats needful in the SPL - like getting the tests done at the army hospital to decide if there has been gross injustice done to the aggrieved person to grant the bail or not.

All other proceedings related to missing phone, cooking up hospital reports, police third-degree voilations will be argued in the lower courts.

Lite lelo. U believed rrr version about staying calm on phone which is hard to believe for me. Opinions on this topic are not going to change

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Lite lelo. U believed rrr version about staying calm on phone which is hard to believe for me. Opinions on this topic are not going to change

Sure. I know some info personally.

RRR saw it coming and blocked the SIM card. SIM card block chesaka, new SIM card vacchelopu, they misused whatsapp. That's what they have been talking in the Tweets. From the whatsapp status, I could see they didnt open it for one week or 10 days. Madhalo I saw the status being online. And then from June 1st it was on, thats when RRR has got his new SIM and started using the whatsapp.

7 hours ago, Somedude said:

Arey halwa. Phone gurunchi first nunde chepthunnaru. He had heart surgery sometime back. Meedha ekki koorhchoni, koduthunte cheppara? Ninnu kodithe thelisthadhi vedhava.

Arey @Somedude , elli ie kakamma stories mee whatsapp groups lo petuko... 

On 6/6/2021 at 6:23 PM, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Arey @Somedude , elli ie kakamma stories mee whatsapp groups lo petuko... 

Rey vedhava. CB/CID valle chepparu. Mee kula media - Great Andhra lo choodu. Phone is in the lab ani. Prathidhi siggulekunda stories antav. Malla nuvvu cheppe kukatpalli stories KA Paul gaani kante ghoram ga untayi.

Just now, Somedude said:

Rey vedhava. CB/CID valle chepparu. Phone is in the lab ani. Prathidhi siggulekunda stories antav. Malla nuvvu cheppe kukatpalli stories KA Paul gaani kante ghoram ga untayi.

Rey Yedhava

niku koncham kuda burra ledu..ellu, pakkai elli aduko po.

whatsapp forwaeded stories, facebook links esukunetonvi...niku logic enduku le...