OpenAttack With RaKi|Episode2

ChinnaBhasha

4 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Veedu baga pattadu RK gadini.. worst fellow RK gadu.. hope people will realize this

all the content is good.. but probably he should not comment personally, like he is making fun of his laugh in this video.. only thing i didn't like.. edo personal animosity unnattu project avtadi.. maybe someone should give this feedback to them.

3 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

all the content is good.. but probably he should not comment personally, like he is making fun of his laugh in this video.. only thing i didn't like.. edo personal animosity unnattu project avtadi.. maybe someone should give this feedback to them.

What are you talking man? This is not applicable to Pulkas, do you know how much character assassination did this Pulka Maffia do for decades?

Starting from Ramoji in early eighties, they almost killed the people who obstruct their dominance without weapons.

Now a days the Pakka DB is bored due to not so new content, so I just sorted by 'time' all of the old threads. I was astonished by the amount of hatred the Pulkas spit on Mega Family between 2009-2014. So much hatred on a single family!!!!

Especially after the defeat of TDP which was attributed mainly to the dent created by PRP in 2009, so many stories were concocted by Pulkas. Some of the examples:

1. Gay relation between All Arjun and Navdeep during Arya 2 shooting

2. Rumour that Ramcharan eloped with one of their Pani Manishi and secretly married.

3. Ticket selling by PRP and party sold to congress for 100 Crores .

4. Negative publicity of every movie of Mega Family members.

5. ika PK gurunchi aithe cheppakkarleedhu..

Little did they realize was that that Internet has never been owned by Pulka or TDP or one caste. By the time everyone had mobile phones in their hands, its too late for them to understand that the same venom they have invented is being spit on them.

@psycopk @futureofandhra for further confirmation.