Dallas lo mango pickles and indian fresh sweets

ForEverJava

Anyone know where we can get fresh seasonal mango tomato and tamarind pickles ghee and fresh made indian sweets and fresh made powders..we generally order from swagruha foods or FIA food when in chicago area..since we moved to dallas i am trying to find if we get these in dallas we dont have to shipping from india..

Any dallas locals like @manadonga please chime in.

Thanks

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

Anyone know where we can get fresh seasonal mango tomato and tamarind pickles ghee and fresh made indian sweets and fresh made powders..we generally order from swagruha foods or FIA food when in chicago area..since we moved to dallas i am trying to find if we get these in dallas we dont have to shipping from india..

Any dallas locals like @manadonga please chime in.

Thanks

You can find many home made businesses, but I find buying from 2nd tier shops ( not almond house)  and shipping is better...fresh, cheap and tasty. 

15 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

You can find many home made businesses, but I find buying from 2nd tier shops ( not almond house)  and shipping is better...fresh, cheap and tasty. 

Ardam kale bro ante instead of fia foods or swagruha foods any normal 2nd tiershops in local vijayawada or hyderabad places..i dont know many neeku emina teliste share cheyyagalava? Preivously family members used to send from garudavega or omni just packing ..but due to covid family not able to make or go ouy n ship so we are lookong for alternatives..

12 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Ardam kale bro ante instead of fia foods or swagruha foods any normal 2nd tiershops in local vijayawada or hyderabad places..i dont know many neeku emina teliste share cheyyagalava? Preivously family members used to send from garudavega or omni just packing ..but due to covid family not able to make or go ouy n ship so we are lookong for alternatives..

Try vellanki foods hyderabad...they ship... shipping charges are same as what you would pay outside.

Sreedevi foods tarnaka is lot cheaper compared , but not sure they ship internationally..check online

29 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Try vellanki foods hyderabad...they ship... shipping charges are same as what you would pay outside.

Sreedevi foods tarnaka is lot cheaper compared , but not sure they ship internationally..check online

Joshi’s also is very awesome .  

3 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Vellanki foods lo you can and order,they will ship internationally but  adhar card and local adress (India) dhi adugutadhu..my dad just ordered online and they shipped us here directly ..May 29th ordered ,June 4th ki got our delivery 

30 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Vellanki foods lo you can and order,they will ship internationally but  adhar card and local adress (India) dhi adugutadhu..my dad just ordered online and they shipped us here directly ..May 29th ordered ,June 4th ki got our delivery 

Yes, they need that for customs purpose... They are being mediators.