YCP లో కలకలం - ఢిల్లీ BJP పెద్దలతో మంత్రి బొత్స మంతనాలు..? | Prime9 News

Rajnichitti

17 minutes ago, Somedude said:

True. Naakunna info - 90% chances for bail cancellation. VISA Reddy is in contact with one BJP minister closely and that minister is helping as much as possible. Currently, Jagan's move is to postpone the hearing as long as possible. And BJP at any cost doesn't want someone from YSR family to be the CM. I honestly support Jagan in this case and he should rebel against the BJP and make his family member as CM.

jaffas ki heart attack vastadhi

@JustChill_Mama  devudi palana meedha kutra jarugutundhi

Ippudu Jagan unna situation lo evaru touch cheyyaleru.  If I were to guess, the only thing that can tough him is his CBI cases. 

IF his bail cancels, which I dont think will happen, then the question is who becomes the next CM. 

I think that would be Vijaya Sai Reddy. 

5 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

IF his bail cancels, which I dont think will happen, then the question is who becomes the next CM. I think that would be Vijaya Sai Reddy. 

No.. it will be from the family…

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Rajnichitti said:

Lol what I heard is RRR arranged a meeting with botsa and jp nadda, bhupendra yadav in ashoka hotel delhi and discussion is about 50,60 mlas should be pulled by botsa anta , remaining mem chuskuntam ani antunaru 

Kosta nunchi cm ai chala years aindi that was the slogan anta to pull mlas, last cm was ntr in 1995 and rosaiah was cm for 1 year, so e angle lo plan chestunaru

21 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Ippudu Jagan unna situation lo evaru touch cheyyaleru.  If I were to guess, the only thing that can tough him is his CBI cases. 

IF his bail cancels, which I dont think will happen, then the question is who becomes the next CM. 

Akkade sattibabu trying, bail cancel chesina tarvtha mlas ni camp lo pettadaniki

15 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

No.. it will be from the family…

I don't know that. 

Vijaya Sai has all the contacts and I feel he is doing ground work from a long time. 

It might be his strategy to side line Botsa at this time. 

If it is from the family, then that will be good for YCP future (to maintain Christian votes).

34 minutes ago, Rajnichitti said:

What is the story behind A2 in touch with baffas, any particular reason

Full story -

Bail petition process ni sagadheeyali - akramasthula case lo ela sagadheesthunnaro alaga. Dhani kosam oka BJP minister bail raddhu kosam vesinattu vesi andhulo implead ayyi poyi..dhani kosam counters veyyadaniki Jagan vayadhalu aduguthu, aa mister tharupu vallu kooda leni poni queries aduguthu vayadhalu aduguthu case ni sagadheyyali ani plan. Ala chesthu, CBN bail radhuku petition cheyyinchaadu ani bulugu media tho propaganda cheyyanchali ani plan.

Ilanti vi past lo kooda chesaru. Ippudu Jagan Govt lo unna additional advocate general Ponnavolu Sudhakar Reddy appatlo ilanti pane chesadu. Ee Sudhakar Reddy ne monna RRR cases ki against ga HC lo argue chesi HC judges tho thitlu thinnadu. Judges meedha against ga velladu. Judges warn chesaru. Bar ki refer chestham ani. Appatlo Sudharkar Reddy act choosthe Jagan ki against ga vellinattu untadhi. But Jagan cases inni days late avvadaniki reason adhe plan. Initial days lo Jagan cases lo investigation was only on Jagan and VISA Reddy and other beneficiaries like Nimmagadda Prasad, Hetero Reddy garu and etc. Case thwaraga complete avuthundhi ani oka conclusion ki occhaka Ponnavolu Sudhakar Reddy

IAS officers and Ministers stand enti and vallani saakshulu ga cherchandi Jagan ki against ga ani special leave petition vesadu. Appati nundi case penta penta ayyindhi. Sri Lankshi lantollu jail ki vellaru, ministers courts chuttu thirgalsi vacchindhi. Cases full delay avuthu vacchayi. Appatlo vicharana ministers and IAs offices ni cheyyalasina avasaram ledhu. After that peition some 20 members are included each person ni pilichi vicharana perutho 12 years delay avuthu vacchindhi. Aa 20+ members ae roju court ki attend kaaru. Vayidhalu aduguthu post chesthu vaccharu.

Here is the news article from 2012

https://www.deccanherald.com/content/233802/sc-issues-notices-six-ap.html

Ikkada inko twist enti ante, initial ga CBI ne IAS officers and ministers ni cherchali ani court ni adigithe Jagan and & co full ga oppose chesaru. Eppudaithe case quick ga complete avuthundho ani sense chesaro, they played a game to prolong the case.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

VISA Reddy bail cancellation ki kooda high chances. A1 and A2 will go together. He will not become the SHeM

5 minutes ago, Rajnichitti said:

Akkade sattibabu trying, bail cancel chesina tarvtha mlas ni camp lo pettadaniki

I think someone from YCP is trying to side him. I don't think he would do that at this time.

6 minutes ago, Somedude said:

VISA Reddy bail cancellation ki kooda high chances. A1 and A2 will go together. He will not become the SHeM

nothin will happen

why will mosha loose their best puppets

unless they see him as cunning no chance

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

nothin will happen

why will mosha loose their best puppets

unless they see him as cunning no chance

Chandal gadu pappu gadini CM cheyakunda ee bafoon botsa gadini CM chesthada wake up folks… vennupotu veerudu Chandal will send Jaggadu to jail and make pappu CM and he will become PM.