What do you look forward to at this point of your life

Soulful

29 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

nuv sesepani ki ikkada seppindaniki emanna matching unda vaa asal

Nenu em chesina ankul. I don’t work more than 8 hours. I take vacation left and right and spend time with my lady. I visit India every year and go see my parents and siblings. I work out reasonably well. I go to Y every other day and I’m an exceptional swimmer. and I don’t eat crap much.
I do read a lot of books on different religions and try to enhance my perspective on life and life style.

I follow what I preach. I don’t know what you talking about. But sorry if I didn’t meet your expectations.

5 hours ago, Soulful said:

Priorities change, goals change and thought process changes as we age in life. Things that matter or what I look forwarded to in my  teens doesn’t make any sense or brings out happiness at this point in my life.Chime in with all your thoughts on what makes you happy now, what matters to you most now

a beautiful hole..doesnt matter small medium or large

• 2 months later...
On 6/22/2021 at 7:21 PM, jambalhaatraja said:

a beautiful hole..doesnt matter small medium or large

evardanna okay naa, vaavi varasalu lantivi unnaya manaki ledu hole unte chaala? 

Veediki aa rapist gadiki enti theda @jiggubhai

Castration correct ilantollaki

19 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

evardanna okay naa, vaavi varasalu lantivi unnaya manaki ledu hole unte chaala? 

Veediki aa rapist gadiki enti theda @jiggubhai

Castration correct ilantollaki

nuvvu naa meeda baagane focus pettav ra

9 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

nuvvu naa meeda baagane focus pettav ra

Em ra posukunnava cheppu, kavalante odilestha. 

Poddunne ochi naa thread lo erigindi nuvve ga, nenu minge mingullante baaga istham neeku ardam ayindi ra. 

Working on my new house at home town..

1)Triplex villa plan, with basement of 4 shops with enough  back garden and sitting area(mandhu eyyaneeki)...

or

2) G Plus 4 two tiers of shops and top one is a duplex..mundhu varasa shops poyina.. venaka godown ivvochu.. main road aanukuna bit and anna thammulu(dad and brother) ki 5 cents each osthundhi.

current 

other things are enough.. inko 10 years IT chesi.. retire before 50 or 45 and enjoy the rest of my time. Solar panel powering, godzilla kabatti, no issues of water.. polam already kavulu ki undhi.. not concerned ..annam intiki osthundhi.. kuragayalaki rents osthayi from shops..

investments in Hyd are saleable or rentable...sale aithey FD's konni esi aa percentage returns are fine..rent aithey rental income antha kalipi laksha paiganey osthundhi.....

aa kattey home loan ki iddari income fair enough to clear off in 6 years.. next four years antha savings chesi

both plan to retire and explore the world together

but ee 10 years, we are committed to take all the care we can for our elder parents.

madhya madhya lo adapa tadapa trips estham le

kid will be 11,  and we are not planning another Kid,  we were looking for one girl ..we got the angel

On 6/22/2021 at 5:13 PM, Soulful said:

Priorities change, goals change and thought process changes as we age in life. Things that matter or what I look forwarded to in my  teens doesn’t make any sense or brings out happiness at this point in my life.Chime in with all your thoughts on what makes you happy now, what matters to you most now

Ippatiki ippudu ante evening dinner loki chapathi or rice with leftover curry baaa… intha kante ekkuva em think cheyyalani ledu 😊😊