DB RRR fans association

Rajnichitti

We should have it  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What's ur take on it

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2021 at 05:18 PM

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

but I supported him when they manhandled him in police custody @Rajnichitti

Ok lol 

When mega brothers chiru and nagababu acting like 5 rs artists for ycheep,RRR condemned ap govt g.o against vakeel saab movie, if u are true janasainik u will support like many jainsainks doing when he tweeted

3 minutes ago, Rajnichitti said:

Malli ni musugu nuvve tiseskunav

mari kodali nani, anil kumar, A2, rk roja, e language matladtharu man

I have soft corner for anil for being from backward castes.. other than that, antha chillar galle aa list lo

Just now, Rajnichitti said:

Ok lol 

When mega brothers chiru and nagababu acting like 5 rs artists for ycheep,RRR condemned ap govt g.o against vakeel saab movie, if u are true janasainik u will support like many jainsainks doing when he tweeted

I supported vakeel saab movie at that time

8 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Andhukena natthi hook SHeM gaadu recchipoyi maree policela tho kottinchadu. RRR has vast knowledge - he can talk like a gull politican and like a Delhi politican. Aa gully politican talk was chillara mundalaki like Sri Reddy who is employed by her former boss Sajjala Ramkrishna Reddy. I don't think you have enough knowledge to understand the contenxt in which he speaks of.

I will appreciate if he talks subject sensibly. 

9 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

but I supported him when they manhandled him in police custody @Rajnichitti

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Evariki ela chepalo RRR ala cheptadu, paytms bayapade ekaika vyakti RRR, many pressmeets he addressed do with good amount of home work and he digs information well, I think u haven't seen any of his pressmeets except some which he trolled jagga

8 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

I have soft corner for anil for being from backward castes.. other than that, antha chillar galle aa list lo

Backward class acham naidu mida soft corner ledaa mari

• Haha 1

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

He talks subject sensibly better than any politician in the AP. When he is abused and harassed by those Dhandupalyam YSRCP people, he knows how to defend and give it back. Since you are a hard-core jaffa you feel that he is gully politician and you don't see the context why is he is talking that. You should look at those psycho abuse by Jaffas before pointing your fingures at him.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Somedude said:

He talks subject sensibly better than any politician in the AP. When he is abused and harassed by those Dhandupalyam YSRCP people, he knows how to defend and give it back. Since you are a hard-core jaffa you feel that he is gully politician and you don't see the context why is he is talking that. You should look at those psycho abuse by Jaffas before pointing your fingures at him.

Pakka thread lo chesina covering antha chinnabhasha uncle e thread lo kakkesadu lol, 

DB janasena association anta by jaffa bhasha uncle

3 minutes ago, Rajnichitti said:

Evariki ela chepalo RRR ala cheptadu, paytms bayapade ekaika vyakti RRR, many pressmeets he addressed do with good amount of home work and he digs information well, I think u haven't seen any of his pressmeets except some which he trolled jagga

I haven't seen any, even the ones where he trolled jagga, I saw in this db itself

4 minutes ago, Rajnichitti said:

Backward class acham naidu mida soft corner ledaa mari

acham naidu backward endi man, their family is in politics from decades.. We will be fools to call them backward