Kotta illu applicances and furniture shopping

ramabeer

5 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Agrre with this.. But your intentions are strong towards it .. it will happen

Gattiga anukonte ayepotundi

I don’t have any plans to buy home till last year Aug .. after seeing my cousin home n extension of my visa .. started looking and Signed up for new home along with my friend in Sep 

After 30 days he dropped the decision and from my side without valid reason from my side I had to drop. (1st home)

and after some restructure happen at my place I thought that it was good decision 

this March my friend is selling his home going back to India.. I came to know morning and given advance on signing on same day .. but that guy given very big hand to me ... 2nd home 

Full scolding from my home department because of my delay it’s got cancelled 

I took seriously and search after that .. liked one house saw once .. put the offer without contingency in clause .. immediately seller agent given call in 2 minutes and I signed the agreement 

And this time I took it seriously and completed all the process with in time and finally entered 6 yrs old home 

First Home literal Got 100 k hike from my signing date to todays date

2nd home am getting current market rate without bidding and no extra cost  .. lost this hone too

3 rd home paid extra amount in bidding but got within my budget limit ..

So Final ga enti ante niku rasi petti vundali and Dare  chyali ( Dairye sahase lakshmi) ani annaru kada peddalu 

In first incident I did not dare it lost 100k appreciation 

I agree . Congratulations :) 

5 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Akka 2 yrs back dare chesefi in400 k budget but last minute lo drop ayendi

Akkada 400k ki ekkada unnayi sir homes ? Ashburn lo townhome is also 650-700k . I was looking for single family near my pinnò place . That was a stupid choice  . God saved me with RFE . Edaina mana manchikey. 

Just now, Amrita said:

Akkada 400k ki ekkada unnayi sir homes ? Ashburn lo townhome is also 650-700k . I was looking for single family near my pinnò place . That was a stupid choice  . God saved me with RFE . Edaina mana manchikey. 

👍

2 hours ago, ramabeer said:

Eda seyyali

Go with Costco bro .. Givibg good discount at present 

Dont do kakkurti on dents or open box items .. Anta pedda illu konappudu veera daggara spend cheyadam lo tappu ledu

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

2010 lo i worked there in ashburn for verizon its amazing place....mirchi ani india restsrunt undedi..super food actually..i think that time 400 to 500k ki manchi illu vachevi..washington dc batch mottam. Ashburn fairfax and herndon lo undetollu dostulu mottam..herndon lo wordlgate 9 theaters tuseday 5$ movie almost like jatara for varudu flop movie too.. its looks nice porche area..specially like wgmans store..super nice fresh food buffet..

3 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

2010 lo i worked there in ashburn for verizon its amazing place..i think that time 400 to 500k ki manchi illu vachevi..washington dc batch mottam. Ashburn fairfax and herndon lo undetollu dostulu mottam.. its looks nice porche area..specially like wgmans store..super nice fresh food buffet..

Yup that’s a very nice area . Loudoun county rich county .  But prices are to the roof . Nenu cheppina rates kuda ippudu levemo . I am talking about 2018 . 

4 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

2010 lo i worked there in ashburn for verizon its amazing place....mirchi ani india restsrunt undedi..super food actually..i think that time 400 to 500k ki manchi illu vachevi..washington dc batch mottam. Ashburn fairfax and herndon lo undetollu dostulu mottam..herndon lo wordlgate 9 theaters tuseday 5$ movie almost like jatara for varudu flop movie too.. its looks nice porche area..specially like wgmans store..super nice fresh food buffet..

Bro .. same house in 2009 getting around 250k .. 

5 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

2010 lo i worked there in ashburn for verizon its amazing place..i think that time 400 to 500k ki manchi illu vachevi..washington dc batch mottam. Ashburn fairfax and herndon lo undetollu dostulu mottam.. its looks nice porche area..specially like wgmans store..super nice fresh food buffet..

Looking at the richest counties in the U.S., the No. 1 spot is claimed by Loudoun County, Virginia. This countycomprises a significant part of the Washington, D.C. metro area, and reports a median household income of $142,299 as of 2019. That's up 26% from the 2010 household median income of $115,574.Mar 8, 2021

47 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Agrre with this.. But your intentions are strong towards it .. it will happen

Gattiga anukonte ayepotundi

I don’t have any plans to buy home till last year Aug .. after seeing my cousin home n extension of my visa .. started looking and Signed up for new home along with my friend in Sep 

After 30 days he dropped the decision and from my side without valid reason from my side I had to drop. (1st home)

and after some restructure happen at my place I thought that it was good decision 

this March my friend is selling his home going back to India.. I came to know morning and given advance on signing on same day .. but that guy given very big hand to me ... 2nd home 

Full scolding from my home department because of my delay it’s got cancelled 

I took seriously and search after that .. liked one house saw once .. put the offer without contingency in clause .. immediately seller agent given call in 2 minutes and I signed the agreement 

And this time I took it seriously and completed all the process with in time and finally entered 6 yrs old home 

First Home literal Got 100 k hike from my signing date to todays date

2nd home am getting current market rate without bidding and no extra cost  .. lost this hone too

3 rd home paid extra amount in bidding but got within my budget limit ..

So Final ga enti ante niku rasi petti vundali and Dare  chyali ( Dairye sahase lakshmi) ani annaru kada peddalu 

In first incident I did not dare it lost 100k appreciation 

Basically we wouldn’t be mentally prepared to buy such a huge thing in first go.. okati rendu debbalu padithe ne mentally we will be ready to make a decision 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1