So much to say that I love her...now that so much I need her

Zindagi247

11 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

tanaki pelli kuda aipoindi, edava sollu cheptunnav....if u cant get over her,  everyday at 7am, 10pm, 3am ila alarms petko ..u wakeup and imagine her *enjoying* intimate se* with some guy . also imagine she showing a middle finger to you with a pity face for u.  

ee duniya la evvadu evani kosam puttadu, so dont be a f**king simp , be a man that any woman wants to be with. not the other way around. 

know ur worth. ur life is precious.

Evarnaina love chesi vaallu mana life nundi vellipothe telusthundhi bro aa badha 

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Evarnaina love chesi vaallu mana life nundi vellipothe telusthundhi bro aa badha 

love & respect yourself first. that's the greatest thing you can do to yourself.

15 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

tanaki pelli kuda aipoindi, edava sollu cheptunnav....if u cant get over her,  everyday at 7am, 10pm, 3am ila alarms petko ..u wakeup and imagine her *enjoying* intimate se* with some guy . also imagine she showing a middle finger to you with a pity face for u.  

ee duniya la evvadu evani kosam puttadu, so dont be a f**king simp , be a man that any woman wants to be with. not the other way around. 

know ur worth. ur life is precious.

ala oohinchukune manodiki nidra pattaltle....adi matter..aa fori kuda evarni pelli seskokunda single ga ne unte he wont feel that pain...not just him in general evry one 

1 minute ago, AppatloBhutto said:

love & respect yourself first. that's the greatest thing you can do to yourself.

intha chinna vayasu lo meeku inni vishayalu elaa telisay 😏

5 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

I love my self and also my country in the prayer time le kani.. ammayini love cheyadanjki firsg nannu Nenu love and respect y? 

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

I love my self and also my country in the prayer time le kani.. ammayini love cheyadanjki firsg nannu Nenu love and respect y? 

if u don't have respect urself, no women will ever respect u. if not now, down the line she WILL know that you don't even respect urself so why the f**k he deserves my respect anukoni neeku middle finger isthadi.  if she ever disrespects u, u cut her off right there, so she knows the limit. 

now disrespecting is not necessarily saying bad things to u. disrespect can be in many forms. for eg, if she *knows* that it might upset u and yet she does *that thing*, then know that she disrespects u. 

how much u resepct urselves anedi dependent on u.

1 hour ago, Zindagi247 said:

present state of mind batti I might make a wrong choice ani anipistondi baa :(

Telugu movies ekuva chudaku. And get get busy man. Tarvtha sattenapalli sandhuloki aishwarya rai vasthey nuvvu ne ex ni cheskuntava? You will forget. Its silly man earn moneyZ MONEY MONEY MONEY. Anthey migatha antha lite. Respect pori mandhu masham anni money thone. Innga evadu em chepina vinaku.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Malla inko so sweet pori ni pattu,  etthulu ekkutu, lothulu chuste neekem gurtukurav.

Malla appudu em chesinav propose cheyyakunda..

Nuvve kadu mast mandi konni pori lani kalisthe aa hangover vuntadi..

Find another one and move on 

56 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Abba anna endhuke ma lanti youth ni chedagodthav.