##### INDIA's TOUR OF ENGLAND AUG - SEP 2021 - 5 TESTs #####

Kool_SRG

7 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

Cheppana?  Inka mandu kottadam aapi poyi paduko @LadiesTailor

Haha anthe gaa... mana top order batsman especially VJ and Rahane ee roju out ayyundi chooste... they don’t want their videos anipinchindi.... same ball ki enne sarlu out avutharu baaaa 

4 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

Next test ki changes ento?  Ashwin for Ishant?  ??? for Rahane?  Puji is set for the series after that 91.

Shardul for ishant and ashwin for rahane.

pant at 5 followed by jaddu ash and shardul in batting 

Ollie Robinson is Player of the Match: [First England win] "Very special, something you dream about, to get it at Headingley where I started my career is very special. Knew from before that I enjoyed bowling here, was quite excited at the chance to play for England here, very special to get five-for in an England victory. [Anderson partnership] It's an absolute honour, to learn from him, it's been something that's improved my game. Keep trying to be as good as possible and hopefully keep opening the bowling with him. [Kohli wicket] Especially after he hit me for two fours in the over... Same plan for Virat, fourth/fifth stump, trying to angle it away, and hopefully he nicks it.

Pant 2-3 matches click kaganey akasaniki ethesaru. He doesn't have temparament to play tests. Not that others have.

Kohli gaadu 6th-7th stump lines ki addamga dorukuthunnadu malli malli. This is where a good coach could have stepped in. But Ravi akkada.

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Pant 2-3 matches click kaganey akasaniki ethesaru. He doesn't have temparament to play tests. Not that others have.

Kohli gaadu 6th-7th stump lines ki addamga dorukuthunnadu malli malli. This is where a good coach could have stepped in. But Ravi akkada.

Adithey test matches matramey adagaladu with open ground. Limited overs lo field restrictions will not allow him to get more than 20-30 runs