Best health insurance for elderly green card parents

Doravaru

Hi I am looking for health insurance (good insurance not the visitors insurance ) for elderly parents who have green card. The GC was family based and they never worked in US. 
whars the best way to get health insurance in USA ? 

depends on how long they wanted to be here in US, 

I know GC people cant stay more than 6 months outside US, so keeping their age into consideration i believe they should go for regular health insurance with good plans rather than Visitor insurance. 

4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

depends on how long they wanted to be here in US, 

I know GC people cant stay more than 6 months outside US, so keeping their age into consideration i believe they should go for regular health insurance with good plans rather than Visitor insurance. 

Thanks bro. I am too looking for regular health insurance but want to know what would be the affordable health insurance. Not looking for visitor insurance ! 

1 hour ago, Doravaru said:

Hi I am looking for health insurance (good insurance not the visitors insurance ) for elderly parents who have green card. The GC was family based and they never worked in US. 

Enni years pattindi to get GC for parents?

1 hour ago, Fish said:

Enni years pattindi to get GC for parents?

If you become citizen then you can immediately apply for GC for your parents next day. Process might take 6 months to year. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

If you become citizen then you can immediately apply for GC for your parents next day. Process might take 6 months to year. 

insurance gurinchi cheppu bro 

2 hours ago, Doravaru said:

Thanks bro. I am too looking for regular health insurance but want to know what would be the affordable health insurance. Not looking for visitor insurance ! 

Obamacare dhi market place edo untundi kada bro.. try that .. ade cheapest anukunta

9 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

insurance gurinchi cheppu bro 

Don't know much about it. But since they don't have prior insurance history in USA, majority of the health plans might be expensive. Just my guess. 

3 hours ago, Doravaru said:

If you (or your spouse) did not pay Medicare taxes while you worked, and you are age 65 or older and a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, you may be able to buy Part A. If you are under age 65, you can get Part A without having to pay premiums if:

source https://www.hhs.gov/answers/medicare-and-medicaid/who-is-elibible-for-medicare/index.html

if your parents or below 65 then you need to buy regular health insurance from market place