Rey Jagga listen to advice

Telugodura456

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

but without a city to work what will all these educated andhra children do ? they will work in neighbouring cities. That is andhra investment does not lead to profits to andhra but to others.

What kind of nonsense are you spouting ? What are vijaywada , visakapatnam ? 

all development expenditure should go to the existing cities based on their income generation. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

What kind of nonsense are you spouting ? What are vijaywada , visakapatnam ? 

all development expenditure should go to the existing cities based on their income generation. 

dengera bhogam lanjodaka. I dont know what your caste but i will call it bhogam from now on.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

What kind of nonsense are you spouting ? What are vijaywada , visakapatnam

According to pulkas only top 5 city in the world counts. Top 10 indian city in GDP like vizag doesn't count. 

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

dengera bhogam lanjodaka. I dont know what your caste but i will call it bhogam from now on.

Avasarama ?

Normal ga matladaleva ? You don’t have to agree with what ever others say but that does not mean you should abuse like this.

You are such an…

• Upvote 1

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Avasarama ?

Normal ga matladaleva ? You don’t have to agree with what ever other say but that does not mean you should abuse like this just because others don’t agree with you.

You are such an…

he called me that. read his comments first.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Why so much hostility ? :giggle:

Did I say something wrong that the funds for development of an area should be based on income generation ? 

Or do you want BJP/ congress model where majority of funds are diverted to north india but income is generated in south ? 

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Why so much hostility ? :giggle:

Did I say something wrong that the funds for development of an area should be based on income generation ? 

Or do you want BJP/ congress model where majority of funds are diverted to north india but income is generated in south ? 

nanga naachi veshal vaddhu. I only said what you called me. You have that creepy vibes of raven ryes fellow. i dont even know why you called me bhogam because of something i said to halwa - i did not even say anything to you.

I mean @Ryzen_renoir my hostility is straightforward and understandable . you called me and i called you back. you guys stab me in the back suddenly when i dont even say anything to you. super wierid and super creepy.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I mean @Ryzen_renoir my hostility is straightforward and understandable . you called me and i called you back. you guys stab me in the back suddenly when i dont even say anything to you. super wierid and super creepy.

Pulka lakshanam antaru danni…