One of my colleague married his boyfriend

iddaritho

One of my colleague married his boyfriend but nothing strange now a days about gay marriage.

He later had a baby through surrogacy and raising a kid now who is 2 year old 

I am little surprised how they are able to raise a kid with out a women and every time they post they say they both are fathers.

Some I feel the kid might have trouble finding out they don’t have a mom but also kid is lucky as both her parents are millionaire and earn close to a million a year and doesn’t have to worry financially 

3 hours ago, iddaritho said:

One of my colleague married his boyfriend but nothing strange now a days about gay marriage.

I am little surprised how they are able to raise a kid with out a women and every time they post they say they both are fathers.

Some I feel the kid might have trouble finding out they don’t have a mom but also kid is lucky as both her parents are millionaire and earn close to a million a year and doesn’t have to worry financially 

mana culture back in India lo mother and father both are needed and equal in a kid's life antaru but ikkada no one cares as most parents are separated and most kids usually end up living with their moms...so I don't see anything surprising in having 2 moms or 2 dads...%$#$

3 hours ago, iddaritho said:

Just for knowledge.. How would they decide on whose seed to go with ?

One of my director (Age 55) had married his friend recently. He and his wife divorced 10 years back. For these people age is just a number..they care about only themselves which is the best thing here.

7 minutes ago, San_K said:

One of my director had married his friend recently.

Probably both swimmers will go and wish for twins or will plans for multiple kids.

9 minutes ago, Epic said:

Probably both swimmers will go and wish for twins or will plans for multiple kids.

Make sense as this is in their hands.

56 minutes ago, San_K said:

One of my director (Age 55) had married his friend recently. He and his wife divorced 10 years back. For these people age is just a number..

they care about only themselves

which is the best thing here.

this(bolded) is THE ONLY worst thing to happen to human society . Its xtremely bad for the future... alla kallolam avutundhi..... ila aithe... coz such folks lack basic understanding abt life on earth and how its all connected and intertwined with fellow humans

57 minutes ago, San_K said:

One of my director (Age 55) had married his friend recently. He and his wife divorced 10 years back. For these people age is just a number..they care about only themselves which is the best thing here.

50 minutes ago, Epic said:

Then what about egg? How do they decide?

11 hours ago, iddaritho said:

this is going to be a bad joke but i think its just like raising a dog or any other pet lol , it doesn't care as long its given enough love and cared for everything in life