What is your opinion on this?

MRI

Everyone has flaws.

If someone says you're flawless they're not being honest.

Love is accepting someone despite their flaws

The lady is ruining their day

10 hours ago, Sputnik said:

Everyone has flaws.

If someone says you're flawless they're not being honest.

Love is accepting someone despite their flaws

The lady is ruining their day

Suppose let's say if the groom said "even though you are short and have smaller ****, I still love you for your mentality." Does the bride accept that? Also, would the people restrain from judging the groom asshole or jerk? It can be taken as mom love who doesn't accept any insult to her kid in public, right? 

7 hours ago, MRI said:

Suppose let's say if the groom said "even though you are short and have smaller ****, I still love you for your mentality." Does the bride accept that? Also, would the people restrain from judging the groom asshole or jerk? It can be taken as mom love who doesn't accept any insult to her kid in public, right? 

what are those flaws she pointed?

no body sounds so offensive in wedding vows.

8 hours ago, MRI said:

If you see the MIL’s attire for the wedding, what does it tell You? 
one, she is lazy to dress up or

two, she doesn’t care about her OWN son’s big day! 
or both.

Although I partially agree with ur statement that a mother cannot accept her child’s flaws in public even though she knows the flaws exist, the situation here is different. The bride wants to share her life with a person with all the flaws and I am Sure the bride mentions about the flaws in their relationship as well, just that she spoke them out loud to make it appear she knows him in and out and still accepts him and loves him!

——

dont give a shitt abt feminists and women supporters but in any given situation most of the trouble makers are women lol. 

4 hours ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

If you see the MIL’s attire for the wedding, what does it tell You? 
one, she is lazy to dress up or

two, she doesn’t care about her OWN son’s big day! 
or both.

Although I partially agree with ur statement that a mother cannot accept her child’s flaws in public even though she knows the flaws exist, the situation here is different. The bride wants to share her life with a person with all the flaws and I am Sure the bride mentions about the flaws in their relationship as well, just that she spoke them out loud to make it appear she knows him in and out and still accepts him and loves him!

——

dont give a shitt abt feminists and women supporters but in any given situation most of the trouble makers are women lol. 

since when did we start judging people based on their clothes.. they wear what they are comfortable with or can afford.. leda nuvvu konichundaalsindi.. nee pelley teesuko.. mee avva vachindi.. old age widow anuko.. simple ga vastadi.. pattu cheera nagalu pettukoledu ani helana chestaava? stop judging by the cover.. 

yes because she loves her son more..

ya.. i agree with what you said.. kaani mom abusive avvakunda object chesindi.. daaniki aa bokudi arrogancy tho get out anta.. ee pogaru anagaali ee tella mundalakii..

2 hours ago, MRI said:

since when did we start judging people based on their clothes.. they wear what they are comfortable with or can afford.. leda nuvvu konichundaalsindi.. nee pelley teesuko.. mee avva vachindi.. old age widow anuko.. simple ga vastadi.. pattu cheera nagalu pettukoledu ani helana chestaava? stop judging by the cover.. 

yes because she loves her son more..

ya.. i agree with what you said.. kaani mom abusive avvakunda object chesindi.. daaniki aa bokudi arrogancy tho get out anta.. ee pogaru anagaali ee tella mundalakii..

E video lo ammayi speech complete ga vunte veyandi Evaraina

@MRI nenu clothes judge cheyatledhu uncle koduku pelli ki ala endhuku vachindi ani doubt vachindi.. it is minimum common sense to dress up decent for a event manam bday party ke neat ga ready ayyi veltham alantidhi own son wedding ki antha too casual undi enti ani shock ayya..she may not like the girl and looking for opportunity to ruin the day ..

coming to the kodalu she is not so great either..she started raising her voice aganist the mom while all others tried to calm the mom down.. she shuld have stayed quiet:. 
even i didnt like the way she said get out leave my wedding ..

31 minutes ago, MRI said:

akkada atta kodalu.. ikkada mee iddaru.. ento mee gola.. hahahaha

we both are best neutrals in this DB @3$%