F1 to H1b

evadkitelsu

Asking for a friend, 
he has approved h1b(i-797) , didn't went stamping(not attempted too) due to his personal issues.

Now he's planning to come to USA with F1 visa, after studies can he use the same h1b visa by transferring to new company ?

He entered to USA only once with B1 visa, never used h1 card.

Experts please help.

26 minutes ago, evadkitelsu said:

Asking for a friend, 
he has approved h1b(i-797) , didn't went stamping(not attempted too) due to his personal issues.

Now he's planning to come to USA with F1 visa, after studies can he use the same h1b visa by transferring to new company ?

Experts please help.

question endhi man ala adigavu , so confusing to even read

eh okati approve ayindi antunnav , ante company lo work started ? If so India pothe stamping undali eh okati meedha

as long as you are here you do not need stamping , even to change companies but if you go out you have to get one I guess

33 minutes ago, evadkitelsu said:

Asking for a friend, 

Experts please help.

If he was in USA earlier on H1, he could have used the old H1. I know that.  Asalu US ke raledu on the previous h1 ante, oka sari attorney ni kanukkovali bro. 

35 minutes ago, evadkitelsu said:

Asking for a friend, 

Experts please help.

Asalu F1 approve ainda?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

question endhi man ala adigavu , so confusing to even read

eh okati approve ayindi antunnav , ante company lo work started ? If so India pothe stamping undali eh okati meedha

as long as you are here you do not need stamping , even to change companies but if you go out you have to get one I guess

Sorry bro for confusing.

He's in India- h1b petition approved, still he's in other company(X), the company(Y) filed eh for him not in india, only in US.

he want to come US on student visa, not on eh., once he's done with studies can he use the old eh by transferring ?

2 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

If he was in USA earlier on H1, he could have used the old H1. I know that.  Asalu US ke raledu on the previous h1 ante, oka sari attorney ni kanukkovali bro. 

he never visited US on H1, came once only on B1.
Sure thanks brother

Just now, evadkitelsu said:

Not yet brother.

I may be wrong, but the chances for his F1 approval are slim considering that he has approved h1.

Existing H1 employer hand icchada?

3 minutes ago, dewarist said:

I may be wrong, but the chances for his F1 approval are slim considering that he has approved h1.

Existing H1 employer hand icchada?

kind of ani cheppadu

4 minutes ago, evadkitelsu said:

he never visited US on H1, came once only on B1.
Sure thanks brother

Bro, I dont know if this information is appropriate or not. Maa pend gadiki H1 pick ayindi, vadu India lo nundi vepinchukunnadu. Daridam enti ante stamping appudu reject chesaru in hyd. So oka attorney ni adiga, eppudu vadu vere employer tho h1 vepinchukunte lottery loki vasthada ani. She said lottery avasaram ledu ani

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, evadkitelsu said:

Asking for a friend, 

Experts please help.

If he entered US on H1 and stayed at least a day , then he would have surely able to trasnfer. 

Not 100% sure since he was never on H1. But my guess is it might still be possible. 

51 minutes ago, evadkitelsu said:

Asking for a friend, 

Experts please help.

6 years validity to resume from now.

1 minute ago, snoww said:

If he entered US on H1 and stayed at least a day , then he would have surely able to trasnfer. 

Not 100% sure since he was never on H1. But my guess is it might still be possible. 

Chesukovacchu emi kaadu. It should be first approved. Even without stamping after approval it can be resumed within 6 years from date of approval

• Upvote 1