life insurance for 1 million

nuvvu_naakina_paalem

2 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Idhi trust worthy a na?

Andhulo they will just let you compare pick one. Pick something which is trustworthy and long-term

8 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

Andhulo they will just let you compare pick one. Pick something which is trustworthy and long-term

Suggest me bro! Which is good, Antha idea ledhu!!

2 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

i took for 250k .. 13.5$/month 

apart from that .. i also have another 200k from my company that i work for 

It is a good start but look for atleast 750K per person in the family that is dependent on you. Term life is simple and cheap.

Health wise me evaluate chestaru? Does the rate vary depending on your current health and family history? Covid time lo baga thini/tagi cholesterols penchukunnavariki any suggestions?

13 minutes ago, Epic said:

Health wise me evaluate chestaru? Does the rate vary depending on your current health and family history? Covid time lo baga thini/tagi cholesterols penchukunnavariki any suggestions?

Max 1000$ daatadhu yearly. Still good deal. 

All desis avg or bad health ani fix avochu. 

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Epic said:

My insurance no health tests upto 1 million coverage. But, they do ask questions about your health history. I think rate varies based on the answers you provide them.

15 minutes ago, jaikol said:

My insurance no health tests upto 1 million coverage. But, they do ask questions about your health history. I think rate varies based on the answers you provide them.

Pls provide details.

34 minutes ago, jaikol said:

Please cheppandi what is that insurance

4 hours ago, jaikol said:

I took my term life insurance for 25 years and 1 million converage. 65$ per month.

technical jobs chesta kuda life insurance affordable aina kuda spend cheyakunda go fund me account lu open chesi adukkodam deniki? Better to have it.

FT Company insurance is temporary, good to have Term life insurance. 

My term life insurance company is Bestow. If anyone need referral, let me know.

Bestow na. Ok bro chusta. Many companies asking health tests if it is over 100k. Simple ga policy open chesevi chustunna. Needi check chests

4 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

i took for 250k .. 13.5$/month 

apart from that .. i also have another 200k from my company that i work for 

Please post name of the Life insurance. Did they ask to go for health check ups. 

I'm working with AIG for 1 mil . Coming to $50-$80 depending on the term. I had to give medical tests. Once results are out, depending on how they are, the premium might change

• Thanks 1