Zestimate vs Appraisal

JackSeal

Totally 2 different things. Zillow estimate , redfin estimate talks about current market value. Appraisal talks about recently sold homes which are similar.

Also zestimate, redfin estimate pedha Boku. Don't follow it. Okka house market Loki rakamundu 1.9m undey. Aa house market Loki 2.15 ki raganey 2.2 chesayi. One week lo 2.3.... funny gaa pakka illu mathram 1.9m ey undi. Similar home

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

How much will be the difference between zillow zestimate and appraised value ?

appraisal ki 500 bokka ani baya padi oka 30k pogottukoku kaka. Go with appriasal. Zestimate shows my neighbors  house 750k, but sold his house for 780k

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

How much will be the difference between zillow zestimate and appraised value ?

zestimate value is based on data points like total sq ft area n recent home sale prices in vicinity (think 2 sq miles) some cases also comps which add value to home like extra bathroom/deck/finished basement etc.

Appraisal value is real value of home the mortgage bank looks at. it takes above points into consideration along with current condition of home...so its not certain and differs 

nuvvu nee house ki modifications chepinchavu anuko, how does zillow/redfin knows this....so do appraisal and they will calculate all those factors.

cousin valla intlo b;day party ki vella few weeks back...his neighbor was talking to me and was very very happy that zestimate for his house is close to $1m ani....Redfin lo aroun 600K undi...but he was firmly believing zillow is controlled by god himself so that is true ani. pichi maa lokam....within a month lo 3 houses in his community were in market and 600K approx ki sold...and then zillow changed his value to less than 600K. I didnt meet him after that :D 

34 minutes ago, no01 said:

nuvvu nee house ki modifications chepinchavu anuko, how does zillow/redfin knows this....so do appraisal and they will calculate all those factors.

cousin valla intlo b;day party ki vella few weeks back...his neighbor was talking to me and was very very happy that zestimate for his house is close to $1m ani....Redfin lo aroun 600K undi...but he was firmly believing zillow is controlled by god himself so that is true ani. pichi maa lokam....within a month lo 3 houses in his community were in market and 600K approx ki sold...and then zillow changed his value to less than 600K. I didnt meet him after that :D

LOL…

How does it matter what’s the zestimate when they are not selling it ? 
malli aa lifestyle and school zone lo ayithey they cannot buy they have to reduce their quality of life unless they are old farts and want to move to low cost areas .. otherwise tax bokka thappa em undadu particularly in states like Texas ..

I doubt why our @battapottauncles are so concerned about the zestimates when they are not leaving that area/house for another 10 years … things will take are round robbin in the 10 years .. 

1 mil zestimate can fall to 600k or even less than what they paid when they initially bought the house … in that 10 years ! It always happens in US!

• Upvote 1