Bay area best biryani

Sarvapindi

On 7/11/2021 at 11:01 AM, Naaperushiva said:

biryani junction lo emo baa okka biryani kooda nacchaledhu except that vja boneless biryani that is decent..

mostly ghee rice laaga anipisthadhi...

guma gumalu lo biryani kanna migilina dishes baane vuntaayi...vaadideggara gongura biryani baane vundhi recent gaa try chesina vaatilo 

Ghimaghumalu Dublin Biryaniz okkarivey 

19 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Ghimaghumalu Dublin Biryaniz okkarivey 

Yes managed by same person who was part of biryaniz - no they are split a individual entity but Dublin and Gumagumalu same management . 

On 7/12/2021 at 10:18 PM, MRI said:

deeni valla upayogam ento cheppu bro

it was nothing religious i was trying to compare Price difference and shelf life - Hala meat cost 30% more than other meat - Locally Available goat has more fresh than Other formats like Australian etc 

4 minutes ago, basha786 said:

it was nothing religious i was trying to compare Price difference and shelf life - Hala meat cost 30% more than other meat - Locally Available goat has more fresh than Other formats like Australian etc 

i did not imply you were being religious.. i was asking a question on how halal meat dictates quality.. price doesn't dictate quality.. also local meat doesn't necessarily dictate quality.. 

55 minutes ago, MRI said:

i did not imply you were being religious.. i was asking a question on how halal meat dictates quality.. price doesn't dictate quality.. also local meat doesn't necessarily dictate quality.. 

try making something with form Australian and local meat you will know 

26 minutes ago, SRH said:

Inthaki Bay Area lo best area ekada chepandi vayya?

Bay Area  where ever Cheap and Cast/Sangam people go every one will go there and praise the product its bitter truth . 

1 minute ago, basha786 said:

try making something with form Australian and local meat you will know 

I do not like Australian frozen meat.. I like locally found meat because it is fresh.. no problems finding fresh lamb in Arizona..

28 minutes ago, SRH said:

Inthaki Bay Area lo best area ekada chepandi vayya?

There is a lack of Skilled restaurant people in bay area - all the 2010 tamil chefs left for good 

Right now Students and Autiies/uncles are running most of the so called telugu restaurant

paradise hyderabadd ddum biryani and biryani pot has some Hyderabad touch  ,

acchi aapakadai , anjappar , dindugal has tamil flavoours