Congress, DMK accuse BJP of trying to divide Tamil Nadu as ‘Kongu Nadu’ sparks row

bhaigan

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Let me urgently defend historically racist and casteist state on an obscure Internet forum. 

Let me project my own thoughts on to the other person and claim victory.

calling TamilNadu a casteist and racist state while defending India is the funniest thing.

If TN deserves to be split (sure it deserves to be), then India deserves it sovereignty taken away (when it happens.. and I hope it does happen).

Indians are unbearably smug. for a 3rd rate shithole, the smugness is unbearable.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Let me project my own thoughts on to the other person and claim victory.

Why shouldn’t they have Kongu Nadu? Good experiment. The oppressed castes can live in one place happily. No need of current state of Tamil Nadu. Current states are useless concepts. They aren’t helping anybody. 

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Why shouldn’t they have Kongu Nadu? Good experiment. The oppressed castes can live in one place happily. No need of current state of Tamil Nadu. Current states are useless concepts. They aren’t helping anybody. 

I have no problem with Kongu Nadu demand.

but don't claim bs. It is the most industrially developed region in TN. 'oppressed castes' are spread all across TN, and can't just move to a special place full of oppressed castes to live happily.

I don't even understand what you are saying, except that you are salty against Tamils.

yes, current states are useless concepts. They should be given more autonomy, including in borrowing without limits like with FRBM at just 3% of GDP. what a joke.

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

Kali peeli ayyedi ledu pekedi ledu, Telangana agitation is completely different and has a history and circumstances to go with it

Telugodura desperately trying to make that point. Too bad, he has me on ignore now. lol.

DummyVariable took it up on hiimself to make it, with silly claims about 'state for oppressed castes'.

These people really believe that it was Tamils that split AP. Even if it was right, they should be mad at guys like Chidambaram who's not even popular in his own constituency. Everyone hates him.

11 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Kali peeli ayyedi ledu pekedi ledu, Telangana agitation is completely different and has a history and circumstances to go with it

Tamil Nadu govt and its ministers, and the regular public in TN were all introduced to the idea that the govt of India is not the 'central' govt, but the 'union' govt.  as in a union of all state, and not 'center' of anything. This has caught on in a big way. Everyone knows what that word signifies. A defiance to Delhi.

and this pissed BJP off. because these ministers are using that word on every platform.

So this party with zero connect with any region in TN, zero ability to win a single seat anywhere in TN (without the help of ADMK/DMK) is trying to tell that a region of TN wants to go separate.

Its pure trolling by TN BJP. In response to the trolling by DMK ministers with the word 'union'... in Tamil its actually a beautiful word too. I think all Indian states should use it, and stop referring to Delhi as the 'central' govt. Even constitutionally its not.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I have no problem with Kongu Nadu demand.

but don't claim bs. It is the most industrially developed region in TN. 'oppressed castes' are spread all across TN, and can't just move to a special place full of oppressed castes to live happily.

I don't even understand what you are saying, except that you are salty against Tamils.

yes, current states are useless concepts. They should be given more autonomy, including in borrowing without limits like with FRBM at just 3% of GDP. what a joke.

I really don’t care about the geography of kongu nadu. What they are asking for basically is caste segregation if you look at it objectively. They should be given that so that all the crying can stop and everyone can mind their own business. What better place to do it other than Tamil Nadu. All this pride talk is nonsense when people are suffering so much. All those Dravidian movements about inequality and you ended up where you began. 

BJP cannot actually give what Tamil people want

1. canceling of NEET

2. Its share of water as prescribed by Cauvery tribunal

3. citizenship to Tamil refugees who've lived here for 40yrs (not a huge demand)

So its wasting time with all these stunts.

and assholes like Halwa support this, because 'its bound to happen'. lol.

yeah not surprised. A stupid delhi that cares more about holding on to its power, and its chamchas in the territories who want to shout down opposition to it because its simply not practical.

India - a worthless mess of a nation that can't get anything right.

6 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

I really don’t care about the geography of kongu nadu. What they are asking for basically is caste segregation if you look at it objectively. They should be given that so that all the crying can stop and everyone can mind their own business. What better place to do it other than Tamil Nadu. All this pride talk is nonsense when people are suffering so much. All those Dravidian movements about inequality and you ended up where you began. 

who's asking? Did ADMK put this demand forth? They are the majority party in that region, with 38 seats out of 57..

What pride, what suffering? You are just salty about Tamils. give it a rest. you have nothing to say on this topic, except your hate for Tamils.

Indian states are forced to borrow at 7% in the market.

union govt busy developing infrastructure in their favourite states, while fleecing money from other states

and Telugus still want to remind other states of which country they belong to. lol.

don't make us remember that sh1t man. Its depressing that our state belongs in India.

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Gujarat states should be divided into 2

Saurashtra and kutch 

They have 4 different regions/cultures just like United AP if I remember

First and foremost UP should be broken in 4 to 6 states, they are like 8th largest it it were to be a country and absolutely a disaster to manage 20 crores people