majestic warangal

hyperbole

ma uru eppudu district kuda antay town ki 8 tanks unayi and 8 forts unayi .... and all tanks are interconnected golusu kattu tanks ...childhood lo mesmerize ayedhi ah forts chuttu thiruguthuntay ... 

As its Warangal related post... atu side agriculture lands rates ela unnai... Hanamkonda to Karimnagar side...

Monna KTR kuda edo 1000cr project coming ani tweet chesadu.... My cousins are asking me to join them in buying agriculture land ...

2 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

As its Warangal related post... atu side agriculture lands rates ela unnai... Hanamkonda to Karimnagar side...

Monna KTR kuda edo 1000cr project coming ani tweet chesadu.... My cousins are asking me to join them in buying agriculture land ...

There are two areas we are looking...

Hnk to Karimnagar

KITS college area side edo road leads to Parkal anta

Not sure which is better option... evarikiana idea unte please share info and growth prospects...

3 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

koneseyi 

5 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

Baaga pwrigayi ante bro hyderbad sitting 150 kms radius lo 1cr plusus ela undo

Warangal suttu 30kms ko ekada dorkadam.ledu anta anni crorrs mida ne

1 hour ago, MysoreJackson said:

Warangal ORR chutu crores la ki poyindi, still opportunity unte tesuko bro.

sammaakka sarakka barage complete ayindi and from this year nundi 2 pantalaku water availability easy ga untadi.

Industrial investment wise ante mamanoor airport okkati vaste Warangal dasha disha tirigi potadi, multiple reviews and surveys ayinayi and because of panademic it was stuck in approval phase but eventually it is a given.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, hyperbole said:

The technology they used 1000 years ago is beyond imagination. (a must watch series for every Indian and history lover)

Facebook lo Praveen Mohan ani okathanu untadu he goes to all ancient temples and does a deep research on the cravings and technology. He did some stunning findings in ramappa temple and fort gates. 

39 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Facebook lo Praveen Mohan ani okathanu untadu he goes to all ancient temples and does a deep research on the cravings and technology. He did some stunning findings in ramappa temple and fort gates. 

Yes, these videos are from the same guy, he put all of our archaeological survey of India/GOI to shame, he takes to a place where there are underground temples and sadly they are left in ruins. We were taught about roman empire and mughals etc their creation et all,  that’s great but what's been done 1000 years ago here can’t even be replicated in this time and age.

after 70 years of independence and a lot of deliberation and persistence follows made by state government finally they nominated it for unesco world heritage tag this year. Yesterday’s news is that they again deferred and some site from Gujarat made it to the list