my sister in law is abusing my parents

SahitiD

7 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

valla sister ni kuda pelli chesukomanu mee vadini..  double bonaza. no money waste.  

Haha , his sister already choose her Ex partner..  chesukuntey TS Brother ki mugguru untaadu na ID lu@3$%

2 minutes ago, Amy99 said:

:giggle: konchem kuda realistic ga ledhu...

@Amy99, Nijam aina Fake aina.. every day in India 500 cases file per day in these lines

1 hour ago, ranku_mogudu said:

most people say ichamu ani.. proof undadhu..law is in favor of girl.. so court verdict is in favor of girl.

Relationships can easily go sour at anytime and these people can take advantage of the laws. They can always say that they demanded cash and we gave it. Proof emi untadhi. Entha ante anthega. Mental harrasment case ready ga pettukovali anukunta from the first day of marriage. Eppudu emayithundo theliyadu. 

5 hours ago, siru said:

torture lu cheste jail ki potav.. idemi cinema kadu. Best way iut is divorce and move on

Ha ha...just jail..laws ani cheppi...manam piriki pandhalaga bayapadathaam..

Nenu torture antey....I eat out their peace...confidence...mental balance literally I will ensure they are frucked up themselves...etc..samputhaa ani chepaley....

Physical killing someone is losing the game....while make always others of think of you...is winning the game atleast to me...

first aa ammyiki thyroid test cheyinchandi..okasari okalaga ikosari inko laga behave chestundanukunta..:D

second - Tell to your brother to chill and call it off

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

yeah we can only fix if both are willing to stay together.. in this case guy is in Limbo and girl is adamant..kaani US lo divorce easy if she is working ..lekapothey she will claim alimony.. on contrary ammayi ego ki poyi.. India ochi In laws meedha case vesthey poragaadu ginkuntadu gila gila

threat of a case is not a reason enough to hold on to her, what is imminent is being delayed.. murphys law

murphylaw.jpg&ehk=tm5lNrFp1mHAbh1q7B36nS

1 minute ago, raccharambola said:

first aa ammyiki thyroid test cheyinchandi..okasari okalaga ikosari inko laga behave chestundanukunta..:D

second - Tell to your brother to chill and call it off

thyroid does not cause mood swings but energy loss .. thats it

what she has is mood swings, I see signs of bipolar

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

threat of a case is not a reason enough to hold on to her, what is imminent is being delayed.. murphys law

murphylaw.jpg&ehk=tm5lNrFp1mHAbh1q7B36nS

When it comes to women mind in revenge.. its more Pessimism than Optimism@3$%

Revenge is a calculated plan of action

11 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

thyroid does not cause mood swings but energy loss .. thats it

what she has is mood swings, I see signs of bipolar

@pakeer_saabI agree, but go through this article. Also the suggestion i gave is based on my personal experience..lol

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hyperthyroidism/expert-answers/thyroid-disease/faq-20058228

3 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

Your SIL is 100% scorpio bandi (ladies with Scorpio ascendant will end up getting husband and in laws behind bars just for satisfying their ego, consult an astrologer and decide about divorce time frame.. i mean to get divorce also one needs good muhurtham)

Antey zodiac scorpio na? antha danger aa vaallu ?

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Relationships can easily go sour at anytime and these people can take advantage of the laws. They can always say that they demanded cash and we gave it. Proof emi untadhi. Entha ante anthega. Mental harrasment case ready ga pettukovali anukunta from the first day of marriage. Eppudu emayithundo theliyadu. 

Inkaa attendance padaledhu enti anukunna 😂😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Simple123 said:

valla sister ni kuda pelli chesukomanu mee vadini..  double bonaza. no money waste.  

Money sangathi emo kani next time miss kakunda he will attempt .