Diver’s license in another state

iphone

Hi

recent ga move ayya inko state and got my diver’s license and registration there. Old state la registration suspend chesam as you are not showing insurance document ani pampinrru what should I do? They want the license plates and registration back anta avi mail in chese ok na? Anything else they need? 

1 minute ago, iphone said:

Anyone here who moved states, how did you cancel the previous state license and other things?

tia

you just have to submit them to the new state DMV. I don't think this process is tedious, its straight forward, people move all the time.

• Thanks 1

hearing this for first time man , new state odu naa prev license meedha pedda marker tho cross out chesadu and told me not to use it , anthe

regarding registration , not sure why they are asking back? which state ?

I did not send anything back..

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, iphone said:

Hi

recent ga move ayya inko state and got my diver’s license and registration there. Old state la registration suspend chesam as you are not showing insurance document ani pampinrru what should I do? They want the license plates and registration back anta avi mail in chese ok na? Anything else they need? 

if you cancelled insurance without submitting your plates, your registration gets cancelled and some states impose fine for not having insurance. Check your state DMV. You should have first submitted old plates using their mail in process and once they confirm the receipt then you can cancel your insurance. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, iphone said:

Hi

My old plates are lying somewhere in my apartment. Received an email once from previous state’s dmv saying that they didn’t get a renewed insurance copy and said to ignore the email if I moved to another state. So it defers from state to state.

Check your old state’s dmv website or call and do as advised 

• Thanks 1