Life lo

Sarvapindi

we shud do what we r excited about doing something..When you wake up in the morning you cant wait for that long so u can go do the things u love..if u r not living like that u r wasting u r life..

i am wasting my life..cant change my career now

3 hours ago, Sarvapindi said:

we shud do what we r excited about doing something..When you wake up in the morning you cant wait for that long so u can go do the things u love..if u r not living like that u r wasting u r life..

i am wasting my life..cant change my career now

Anna antha OK naa mandhu gitla estunava??

Just now, Sarvapindi said:

mandhu esina lekapoina ade satyam..

You may not change your career ( actually you can if you are hardworking and serious about changing it)but can always pursue your passions. Life isnt over yet. Dedication undali anthe you can do anything. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

You may not change your career ( actually you can if you are hardworking and serious about changing it)but can always pursue your passions. Life isnt over yet. Dedication undali anthe you can do anything. 

vere em seyyalo kuda telvadh so ee bathuku inthey

Just now, Sarvapindi said:

Explore yourself you will know what makes you happy and what are your passions. 

We are too busy to explore ourselves. Enta chesedi deniki happiness kosame ga? Then that should be priority kada? Just saying. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Explore yourself you will know what makes you happy and what are your passions. 

We are too busy to explore ourselves. Enta chesedi deniki happiness kosame ga? Then that should be priority kada? Just saying. 

Nee laga single aithe edina explore seyochu...pellam pillal tho aa chance ekkadidhi.. 

3 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Ekva.alochinchaku anna job chesuko paisalu save chesuko, arogyam.manchiga chusko , bindaaz ga  thinu, prapancham.lo unna mandhu tagu ,places  tirugu,  family ni manchiga chusko , all Is well

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Nee laga single aithe edina explore seyochu...pellam pillal tho aa chance ekkadidhi.. 

Marital status lo em undadu. Mana intentions and willpower mida depend ayyi untundi. You want to compromise and call it quits or you want to change your life is always in your hands.

• Upvote 1