10% Reservation For Poor Among Upper Caste: Who Will Benefit? Thanks Modi

kittaya

5 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Avuna ala ani nikevadu chepadu, mri gurinchi intha detailed ga, leda nee qualities chepukunava

vaadey cheppukunnadu. that he's super achieving kid ani.

migatha antha naa deduction, based on his dumb takes in this db. The guy is obviously borderline sociopath, but is a coward to actually become one.

I'm already a sociopath, acting like a social justice warrior.

He mocked me, so I will continue to mock him whenever I get the chance. hehe..

that's why I even come to this db. to completely mock everyone who ever mocked me. Muah!!!

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

vaadey cheppukunnadu. that he's super achieving kid ani.

migatha antha naa deduction, based on his dumb takes in this db. The guy is obviously borderline sociopath, but is too dumb to actually become one.

I'm already a sociopath, acting like a social justice warrior.

He mocked me, so I will continue to mock him whenever I get the chance. hehe..

that's why I even come to this db. to completely mock everyone who ever mocked me. Muah!!!

Shhhhh....... Pichi tagaledu inka @Shameless bro, vidi gurinche nuv goppaga chepedhi

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Shhhhh....... Pichi tagaledu inka @Shameless bro, vidi gurinche nuv goppaga chepedhi

enduko ra, aa MRI gaadini choosthey, chi thu anipisthundhi.

the way he behaved with some girl ids in this db is unacceptable.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

enduko ra, aa MRI gaadini choosthey, chi thu anipisthundhi.

the way he behaved with some girl ids in this db is unacceptable.

Aboo vachad sanga sanskartha, vallaki leni badha niku enduku ra

Mari periyar gadu pedophile gadu kada ra, married teen girl when he was old, what was that, social justice a? 

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Aboo vachad sanga sanskartha, vallaki leni badha niku enduku ra

vaallaki baadha unna lekunna, I don't care ra.

I fcuking hate this MRI ra. ee db lo 10gaali antey, first ee MRI gaadiney 10gutha. buahaha..

chi thu vaadi bathuku :)

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. mental db lo pichhi kaakunda em expect chesthunnav ra..

However his tenure was tarnished by the infamous Kilvenmani massacre where 44 agricultural labourers belonging to the Scheduled Caste were burnt to death over wage struggles.
is not that the DMK played an active role in the slaughter so much as its reaction to it that is telling. What irked activists of that time was the callous attitude of the government and its representatives who had come to power promising to be a voice of the subaltern. Women’s rights activist and writer Mythily Sivaraman’s accounts compiled in a volume Haunted By Fire tell us how the ruling DMK downplayed the incident and tried to erase it from public memory. Fearful of alienating Backward Caste (BC) votes, condemnations were conspicuous by their absence and it was left to the Communist movement in Tamil Nadu to commemorate and memorialise the event.
idendi ra mi musali m karuna gadu peddholani ni ala champesadu 

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

However his tenure was tarnished by the infamous Kilvenmani massacre where 44 agricultural labourers belonging to the Scheduled Caste were burnt to death over wage struggles.
is not that the DMK played an active role in the slaughter so much as its reaction to it that is telling. What irked activists of that time was the callous attitude of the government and its representatives who had come to power promising to be a voice of the subaltern. Women’s rights activist and writer Mythily Sivaraman’s accounts compiled in a volume Haunted By Fire tell us how the ruling DMK downplayed the incident and tried to erase it from public memory. Fearful of alienating Backward Caste (BC) votes, condemnations were conspicuous by their absence and it was left to the Communist movement in Tamil Nadu to commemorate and memorialise the event.
idendi ra mi musali m karuna gadu peddholani ni ala champesadu 

MRI gurinchi inka adugu ra.

chepta :giggle:

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

2 years back video Modi tatha mileage penchudam ani choostunavuga... Nijam cheppu @NiranjanGaaru chepistunadu kada idi anta neetho .. 

Lol I don't posted this thread

Biggest brahmastra we have is "obc categorisation "

Right time lo tistamu, motham out aipothindi opposition , like in 2019 general election

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Right time lo tistamu, motham out aipothindi opposition , like in 2019 general election

lol. ela ra?

prathi state ki velli, mee caste ki istham, mee caste ki istham ani cheptara? Did it work in TamilNadu this time?

the only state where incumbent govt got defeated. Without covid, DMK would've gotten easily 160+

looks like it didn't work in Bengal too ra. lol

6 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

antha chaavu telivi thetaley. lol. Do you think Supreme court judgement on maratha reservation won't be challenged?

10 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

india nay out avvabothondi. lol.