Moving back to India- pls give feedback if anyone here moved

Aamphat

27 minutes ago, Aamphat said:

nakoka doubt, mamul 1 lac schools lo chaduvkunte chaduv ekkadha or vallaki jobs raava?

Fortuner ae kavala, Brezza saripoda ane logic ikada kuda apply cheyochu…

Iyalrepu Nuv entha sampaistunav ane danikante, nee pillal ae school la saduvutunaru anede important…your kids school decide your social status. 

Basically, idoka standard. Peer pressure or social pressure..society expectations ani cheoukovachu

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Fortuner ae kavala, Brezza saripoda ane logic ikada kuda apply cheyochu…

Iyalrepu Nuv entha sampaistunav ane danikante, nee pillal ae school la saduvutunaru anede important…your kids school decide your social status. 

Basically, idoka standard. Peer pressure or social pressure..society expectations ani cheoukovachu

Sadly that’s the reality once you move back unless you disconnect yourself from the relatives who are bitching batch 

2 hours ago, kdapparao said:

I moved last year but staying with my parents.. they are taking care of expense so far.

Kid school fees are very high.. nenu kuda neelage anukuna. but if you choose IB Oakridge is 8lakhs per annum Gaudium ~3-5 lakhs srinidhi -5lakhs etc.

I feel kids education is very expensive in India.

1 hour ago, snoww said:

Kids school fees are major expense. If you fall into peer pressure you might Have to pay 3-5 lakhs per annum per each kid just for above average school. 

Even medical expenses are slowly raising. And inflation on other expenses too. 

1 hour ago, soldier said:

Health is wealth. In my opinion that’s lacking in india. 

US lo same ee kada? India lo first nunche fee untadi and plus two, engineering fee takkuva kada. US lo college fee super expensive, motham pindestadu 

US healthcare system is very expensive and broken. India lo atleast if you have some contacts and decent money you will get premium healthcare. I know people travel to India and other countries as healthcare is cheaper ani

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Aamphat said:

How long you've stayed in US before moving? Are you able to adjust? you said you are currently dependednt on ur parents for expenses, Didn't you save while you were in US?

I lived in the US for 14 years before moving back.. I bought my own flat and have enough savings to buy a couple more if needed. I am still working for my US client have not transferred to India, so making good money.

i will get transferred when they ask to come back to office.. adjust ante ee covid valla bayataki povadam ledu traffic lo so inka idea ledu.. 

1 minute ago, sharenshare said:

US lo same ee kada? India lo first nunche fee untadi and plus two, engineering fee takkuva kada. US lo college fee super expensive, motham pindestadu 

US healthcare system is very expensive and broken. India lo atleast if you have some contacts and decent money you will get premium healthcare. I know people travel to India and other countries as healthcare is cheaper ani

India lo concept squeeze when you are a kid by showing sreechaitanya farayana ads.. 

USA lo concept enjoy when you are young  and suffer when you get old.

But my wife is not liking here.. I started to get complaints about every thing.. i think if we stop comparing with our life in US we should be good if we compare we are done..

like she says we can just step out of house and go for a nice trail or a park in US drive to a beach etc .. India lo nuvu US lanti park kavali ante ye coorgo oo Kerala no povali 

+ India is also going into a credit based societ like US, taking loans and buying Cars houses etc. we should learn how not to buy stuff on loan so we can live with out being a slave to the system. If you have no loans you will not have pressure 

8 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

But my wife is not liking here.. I started to get complaints about every thing.. i think if we stop comparing with our life in US we should be good if we compare we are done..

like she says we can just step out of house and go for a nice trail or a park in US drive to a beach etc .. India lo nuvu US lanti park kavali ante ye coorgo oo Kerala no povali 

Baa wives complain baa coz they want freedom away from in laws and aadabiddas. But life long ivvvalem ga aa comfort, you sacrificed some of your life away from your parents by staying US for 14 years.

now it’s time for her sacrifice and time for yourself getting rewarded with peace of mind 

1 minute ago, kdapparao said:

+ India is also going into a credit based societ like US, taking loans and buying Cars houses etc. we should learn how not to buy stuff on loan so we can live with out being a slave to the system. If you have no loans you will not have pressure 

BPL in india will never reach to that stage unless with severe transformations 

20 minutes ago, sharenshare said:

His plan is to live on 80k rupees expenses per month in india. So I was talking keeping that in mind. Iddaru kids vunte koncham decent school ke we might have to spend up to 50k per month for school fees

8 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Baa wives complain baa coz they want freedom away from in laws and aadabiddas. But life long ivvvalem ga aa comfort, you sacrificed some of your life away from your parents by staying US for 14 years.

now it’s time for her sacrifice and time for yourself getting rewarded with peace of mind 

adi mana expectation bro, reality vere untadi not everyone but mostly they don't care about in laws or husband's family