India visit help

CocaColaPepsi

Ma kid ki India tourist visa undhi .. OCI ledhu .. I was told ippudu US to India ki tourist visa ban undhi ani ...  How true is it? Searched online but not much help..

Tourist visa cannot travel.

Searched Online lo Indian Govt Website chudaleda...

https://boi.gov.in/content/advisory-travel-and-visa-restrictions-related-covid-19-1

(i)    Following categories of foreign nationals are permitted to enter India by water routes or by flights including those under the Vande Bharat Mission or ‘Air Bubble’ (Bilateral Air Travel Arrangements) Scheme or by any non-scheduled commercial flights as allowed by the Ministry of Civil Aviation:-
(a) All Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders and PIO cardholders holding passports of any country.

(b) All foreign nationals intending to visit India for any purpose(including their dependents on appropriate category of dependent visa)  except those on Tourist Visa.

21 minutes ago, CocaColaPepsi said:

Ma kid ki India tourist visa undhi .. OCI ledhu .. I was told ippudu US to India ki tourist visa ban undhi ani ...  How true is it? Searched online but not much help..

Neatest Indian consulate ki email or phone chey need to travel urgent visa kavali ani. Appointment istaru then few hrs lo entry visa istaru akkade. But you need to provide some proof for urgent processing like India lo parents etc ki bagaledu ani a letter from Hosptial or etc. 

else you can apply for entry visa in vfs(Canada lo ithe BLS) around 1-2 weeks lo visa vasthadi

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

Tourist visa cannot travel.

Searched Online lo Indian Govt Website chudaleda...

https://boi.gov.in/content/advisory-travel-and-visa-restrictions-related-covid-19-1

(i)    Following categories of foreign nationals are permitted to enter India by water routes or by flights including those under the Vande Bharat Mission or ‘Air Bubble’ (Bilateral Air Travel Arrangements) Scheme or by any non-scheduled commercial flights as allowed by the Ministry of Civil Aviation:-
(a) All Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders and PIO cardholders holding passports of any country.

(b) All foreign nationals intending to visit India for any purpose(including their dependents on appropriate category of dependent visa)  except those on Tourist Visa.

Aa page chusa but too much info.. I was lost.. Thanks man..

49 minutes ago, trent said:

Neatest Indian consulate ki email or phone chey need to travel urgent visa kavali ani. Appointment istaru then few hrs lo entry visa istaru akkade. But you need to provide some proof for urgent processing like India lo parents etc ki bagaledu ani a letter from Hosptial or etc. 

else you can apply for entry visa in vfs(Canada lo ithe BLS) around 1-2 weeks lo visa vasthadi

Thanks for the info man.. This helps