Anyone here does extended fasting?

chef

1 minute ago, chef said:

How long have you been doing bro? I tried 16:8 and it’s easy, once tried 40 hrs and it wasn’t tough either. I plan to continue 16:8, but one concern is I might keep losing weight and I don’t want that. I just want to lose tummy fat. Any suggestions on how to lose tummy fat with intermittent fasting and how to eat so I don’t keep losing weight after I reach my goal. 

I am on and off bro , I am food addict to control addiction apudu apdu chestunta 

No with intermittent fast I heard you will maintain healthy bmi never be under weight or lack of energy , tummy part ante exercises e bro abs gatra , all it does is helps insulin resistance issues and maintain constant blood sugar. Specific areas lo ante exercises 

Your body will run on fat fuel stored fat 

I once fasted for 6 days only on water bro. No coffee either. It was great, it was hard to do but a lot of inflammation and pain in my body went away.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

I once fasted for 6 days only on water bro. No coffee either. It was great, it was hard to do but a lot of inflammation and pain in my body went away.

:3D_Smiles:

7 hours ago, chef said:

How long have you been doing bro? I tried 16:8 and it’s easy, once tried 40 hrs and it wasn’t tough either. I plan to continue 16:8, but one concern is I might keep losing weight and I don’t want that. I just want to lose tummy fat. Any suggestions on how to lose tummy fat with intermittent fasting and how to eat so I don’t keep losing weight after I reach my goal. 

ala just tummy taggalante kudaradu man, spot reduction doesn't work. Overall ga body fat taggithe potta kooda dananthata ade taggutundi that's it

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

True.

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Cool I am on 20/4 since 2 weeks. Shoulder pain unde baaga prior to that now it's getting better

Chaala will power undaaali 20/4 ki . Ala ela chestunnaru ?

16/8 alavaatu undi nenu manage cheyaygalanu