DB lo Goda meedha pilli candidates - adhey neutral group

Khali_ista

18 minutes ago, Khali_ista said:

starting with @Shameless i guess

Ha Ha Laugh GIF - HaHa Laugh Smile GIFs...I do agree that I am neutral, but will mock ifI feel something is not right...I don't care if it's BJP, Congi, TDP, YCP, PK party, or whatever party bro...end of the day they are all politicians and it sucks....

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

what you gonna achive by identifying all goda meedhi pillis bro? so you want everyone to join one of the group and fight?

man evn me most of the time, i.e, not the thing but I've identified exclusive today fr sure so have to reiterate fr a reason 1 candidate commented in this thread today n it's not me r u even though i feel i am 1 among them sum times..

Just now, Khali_ista said:

man evn me most of the time, i.e, not the thing but I've identified exclusive today fr sure so have to reiterate fr a reason 1 candidate commented in this thread today n it's not me r u even though i feel i am 1 among them sum times..

I gareed to disgree but agree with the post that I neutral and need neurons an dphotons to sum up the universe of molecules to the jaff de lang pulkas

1 minute ago, Khali_ista said:

i argue wit me and  you sum times baat those same butt what why does they get it , I don't under estimate , so asking bro 

Just now, sri_india said:

i argue wit me and  you sum times baat those same butt what why does they get it , I don't under estimate , so asking bro 

bro ee neutral gall valla naku in the past affect ayyindhi baa, details oddu but fr few yrs nt 1,2 buttt am specifying frr few yrs affect ayyndhi malla gelkuthunar vallu nannu on & off evn though i'm tryin 2 ignore u gettng watt am tryin to say here list r histry loki velithey pedda histry ye unadhi ..start ayinapdu ee thread lo una konni id's inka appatiki puttane le..

12 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Ha Ha Laugh GIF - HaHa Laugh Smile GIFs...I do agree that I am neutral, but will mock ifI feel something is not right...I don't care if it's BJP, Congi, TDP, YCP, PK party, or whatever party bro...end of the day they are all politicians and it sucks....

Political disco thread ki vastava nuvvu

1 minute ago, Hydrockers said:

Political disco thread ki vastava nuvvu

oorike headache bro...the problem is people won't like to have healthy debate...instead they go into personals and I hate that...they might not respect their family and others' family, but I do respect mine and theirs too...that's the only reason I usually don't comment in political threads...%$#$