Masterstrokes by Modi

bhaigan

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. good luck moron.

Get your self psycological evaluation man, especially for one of those loose strings in your head.

simple language kuda ardam aitaledu niku..I hope its not genetic.

2 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Mari ade..naa response motham chadivi edisthe, telustadi..

eeka ni patukuni edo yudham chestunna ani feel  avaku..

sagam sagam chaduvuthav...andulo manaki sarigga ardam avadu..

and the rant continues..

congrats ra Halwa, every1 in this db thinks you are a genius.

lol. ekkuva kastapaduthunnav.

Just now, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Get your self psycological evaluation man, especially for one of those loose strings in your head.

simple language kuda ardam aitaledu niku..I hope its not genetic.

ahaaan.. you must have a clear mind.. explain to me what this line means.

All i said was to better do away 5% than to do a zero tax..

Ultimately annayya Halwa, you are going to come around to what I  said initially. because I'm right, and you are wrong.

why not just accept that you have no clue and stfu. lol.

okay.. you don't have to explain to me.

go think about what you wrote. and read up on how GST works, and what zero rated products in GST are.

I don't have the patience to talk to a moron like you.

others here should know that you are wrong. so I challenged you. anthe.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

okay.. you don't have to explain to me.

go think about what you wrote. and read up on how GST works, and what zero rated products in GST are.

I don't have the patience to talk to a moron like you.

others here should know that you are wrong. so I challenged you. anthe.

Yeah, others are not as mentally challenged as you. So, they can read and understand what I wrote..

Problem niku vundi, simple language chadavadam kuda radu. 

But sagam sagam chadivi, sagame ardam chesukuni full ga matladadam ante adi neeke possible.

Get a psicological evaluation man..seriously. This is not the first time it happened with you.

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

congrats ra Halwa, every1 in this db thinks you are a genius.

lol. ekkuva kastapaduthunnav.

Let them think man..

Is that the problem ? 

23 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

All i said was to better do away 5% than to do a zero tax..

first em chepthunnavo sarigga cheppi eduvu. idhi 'simple' language kaadhu. aa sentence ki arthamey ledhu.

liberal reading of this means central argument itself is wrong.

5% tax is not better than 0% tax, duh!

the thing is, 0% tax ki they have to bring an amendment in the GST.

malli malli 5% is better than 0% anabaaka..

5% is better than 0% at the point of sale (which is what GST exemption is). It is different from 0% rated supplies, which is what SEZ enjoys. vaccines could've been given the same

telusuko ra Halwa. oorikey overaction enduku emi teliyakunda.

16 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Yeah, others are not as mentally challenged as you. So, they can read and understand what I wrote..

Problem niku vundi, simple language chadavadam kuda radu. 

But sagam sagam chadivi, sagame ardam chesukuni full ga matladadam ante adi neeke possible.

Get a psicological evaluation man..seriously. This is not the first time it happened with you.

feel avvaku. lol. ee db gurinchi enduku ley gaani.

nuvvenduku osthunnavo naaku telusu. nenenduku osthunnano neeku telusu (i'm assuming).

ee psychological problem ani pedda pedda maatalu enduku.. don't be nervous man. Its just the internet. lite teesko.

accept you are wrong, and stfu. anthe.

govt ni defend chesey tappudu correct ga chey. lekunte ee baadha tappadhu ra Halwa.

:giggle:

nuvvu oka Sanghi fcuk ani already clear aypoyindhi ga. inka antha bigoted chethha nay osthadhi nee deggar nundi. kaneesam facts anna sarigga argue cheyyatam nerchuko.

1 hour ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

There were few ambulances' which charged 5000  rs per KM...some charged lakhs for out station. And on top it they were even charged GST.

But the reality, GST is exempted on ambulance services. "

1. Health care services by a clinical establishment, an authorised medical practitioner or para-medics; Services provided by way of transportation of a patient in an ambulance;"

https://www.indiafilings.com/learn/gst-exemption-list-services/

What happened during pandemic was nothing less than day light robbery. Service providers took advantage of the situation and over charged on just everything.

idi officially collected GST, there shouldn't even a debate on this, every medical essential should be 0% GST. hospital 50k-1lakh charge cheste andulo 20k-30k govt kata

GST-x1024.JPG?.kO3uoDpGXhwMKaQpHlRcUGmkz

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

idi officially collected GST, there shouldn't even a debate on this, every medical essential should be 0% GST. hospital 50k-1lakh charge cheste andulo 20k-30k govt kata

GST-x1024.JPG?.kO3uoDpGXhwMKaQpHlRcUGmkz

In this list, ‘ambulance’ rate of 28% and reduced to 12%, is actually for purchase of ambulance vehicle, essentially a good.

GST regime from 2017 or VAT or even before that, As far as I read, Ambulance service is exempted from any kind of tax including cess or GST. 

Having zero GST on essential medical supplies and imposing 5% GST on essential medical supplies may not make huge difference because essential medical goods form very less percentage of final bill. Taxes on Medical service is levied and taxed at higher GST which are inflating the bills. This is a serious matter of concern and has to be addressed without doubt there has to be no debate. Imagine a medical device being charged at 50,000 Rs and add 18% GST to this service, comes up to 9000 Rs GST just for service and add another 2k-4k for medical goods. 

But overall, it would have been better if Govt reduced taxes to one slab on all medical essentials at 5% during this pandemic. Antha aipoinaka reduce chesina waste. But this is how India works, always late to the party.

25 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

In this list, ‘ambulance’ rate of 28% and reduced to 12%, is actually for purchase of ambulance vehicle, essentially a good.

GST regime from 2017 or VAT or even before that, As far as I read, Ambulance service is exempted from any kind of tax including cess or GST. 

Having zero GST on essential medical supplies and imposing 5% GST on essential medical supplies may not make huge difference because essential medical goods form very less percentage of final bill. Taxes on Medical service is levied and taxed at higher GST which are inflating the bills. This is a serious matter of concern and has to be addressed without doubt there has to be no debate. Imagine a medical device being charged at 50,000 Rs and add 18% GST to this service, comes up to 9000 Rs GST just for service and add another 2k-4k for medical goods. 

But overall, it would have been better if Govt reduced taxes to one slab on all medical essentials at 5% during this pandemic. Antha aipoinaka reduce chesina waste. But this is how India works, always late to the party.

second wave ante ayipoyina taruvata 12% chesindru(still 12% tax to carry a dead body to the crematorium  ) , why is it so difficult to comprehend to the ruling party medicines and food grains should be exempted from taxation even in a normal scenario as India populace is effing poor. when people have no money to spend and state governments have to no money to support additional health related expenses how does it makes sense to add more taxes is beyond me. A lot of people will forgo even wearing a mask because taxing it 10-12% makes it that much expensive. pachi ga cheppali ante Shevala meeda pelalu erukovadamu. 

One of the main reasons for throwing dead bodies in Ganga is because people there are so poor to even send off their dear ones. 

We let the bastards who looted banks escape scot free and there is this rabid janta who tied a 11 year old because he stole 5 kg of food grains. no humanity left dessani okka 3rd class compartment chesindru.  priorities of our people are wrong and completely ** up. I am giving up hope

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

second wave ante ayipoyina taruvata 12% chesindru(still 12% tax to carry a dead body to the crematorium  ) , why is it so difficult to comprehend to the ruling party medicines and food grains should be exempted from taxation even in a normal scenario as India populace is effing poor. when people have no money to spend and state governments have to no money to support additional health related expenses how does it makes sense to add more taxes is beyond me. A lot of people will forgo even wearing a mask because taxing it 10-12% makes it that much expensive. pachi ga cheppali ante Shevala meeda pelalu erukovadamu. 

True. 1st wave tarvate GST reduce chesi, financial assistance provide chesi vunte medical equipment availability would have streamlined. 

Everything is interconnected. First wave tarvata some steps should have taken and anticipating a potential second wave, should have increased public spending which did not happen.  

During the pandemic, there was a loot. I have collected some Information and its shocking. The loot actually happened in the society. Fire wood was sold at 1000-2000/kg, that’s 20000 per body..ambulances charged thousands, even patient meals ani kuda thousands charge chesinaru per day…massive loot. 

Do you remember the dead bodies on Ganges River ? Any idea as to how that happened ? People could not afford to buy expensive fire wood to cremate the bodies and hence disposed them on river side..

This inefficient handling of the crisis is the biggest failure of this government. Local administration control cheyalekapoindi, first wave tarvata SOP cheyalekapoindi, in short, ik efficient in controlling the health sector inspite having enough man power to do so.