Stocks Futures Introduction + 401K (How to trade in 401k) Seminar

Stock_Master

This Sunday 7/18 1PM Est. Interested please fill the form https://forms.gle/gsoVKCsSu4e3buTa9.

only few participants are allowed so we can able to answers most of the questions. 

Caution: Futures are risky like any other trading stocks but reward is far greater than regular stocks or options without much worry. 

A sincere effort to educate fellow traders and possible financial freedom, utilize this free opportunity. 

If you have less than 25k better off from futures as sometimes we need to hold over night 1 or 2 days. 

Stock Futures: Everything You Need to Know to Start Investing

22 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Endi bro..full publicity chestunav. 

Market ready to melt big, its like once in life time easy money opportunity with less risk which not of people aware of.

If you miss this train you have to wait ages to get another easy chance like this.( Ask any trader about this ) 

Not really promotion but kind of telling my ideology to fellow traders.  If it sounds promotion I dont mind its ok .

Specially with our 401k'S. If market falls 401K will fall huge to, its time to safeguard those which saves many many traders but not many aware how to utilize this. Trying my level best to communicate, those who listen their luck those who dont good luck to them. 

4 minutes ago, Stock_Master said:

Market ready to melt big, its like once in life time easy money opportunity with less risk which not of people aware of.

If you miss this train you have to wait ages to get another easy chance like this.( Ask any trader about this ) 

Not really promotion but kind of telling my ideology to fellow traders.  If it sounds promotion I dont mind its ok .

Will you be liable if we loose? I don’t mind paying you for service if you have one to win. But market is not just winning. People lost big. Please try to say both sides of the coin. All, please be cautious while trading options or futures. You could loose your life savings in a blip

16 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Will you be liable if we loose? I don’t mind paying you for service if you have one to win. But market is not just winning. People lost big. Please try to say both sides of the coin. All, please be cautious while trading options or futures. You could loose your life savings in a blip

yes definitely cover pros and con and I agree you will loose all time,

what about those winners who are consistently making money in futures. How?  

>>. You could loose your life savings in a blip

Where is their SL. In futures at least we can place Stop loss, in stocks we cant do anything from 4pm to 9 am next. 

Anyway forget about winning or loosing, lets say you move your 401k fund to neutral funds and after market correction if you re-enter you can always save those thousands dollars which not aware how to do . 

1) This session is to explain about futures which not of people aware. 

2) This is to form a united group to trade together, like a seniors guiding juniors with their tons of valuable experience and emotions. 

Lot of people lost money and their lives in this trading war, we are like blade of grass where are MM's are huge. 

But if those grass blades are united might be the game might change. but futures advantages will cover in session though. 

1 hour ago, Stock_Master said:

yes definitely cover pros and con and I agree you will loose all time,

what about those winners who are consistently making money in futures. How?  

>>. You could loose your life savings in a blip

Where is their SL. In futures at least we can place Stop loss, in stocks we cant do anything from 4pm to 9 am next. 

Anyway forget about winning or loosing, lets say you move your 401k fund to neutral funds and after market correction if you re-enter you can always save those thousands dollars which not aware how to do . 

1) This session is to explain about futures which not of people aware. 

2) This is to form a united group to trade together, like a seniors guiding juniors with their tons of valuable experience and emotions. 

Lot of people lost money and their lives in this trading war, we are like blade of grass where are MM's are huge. 

But if those grass blades are united might be the game might change. but futures advantages will cover in session though. 

Okay bro. Newbies can burn accounts if they don’t know what they are playing. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Netflixmovieguz said:

Okay bro. Newbies can burn accounts if they don’t know what they are playing. 

Will try to not to bro..as long as followed the specified protocols and trade as a group shouldnt fall off the wheel big. But as greedy grows and calls taken on own things go south. 

22 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

Bro are you’d aging market goes down big now ? Like spy 300 ?

Bro no one expected markets to go up this big in this panademic so pullback is eminent anything possible but at this time follow trend, limited upside max pain pending. Dont go by number like 300 go by 200Ma 300Ma like those one after another. 

7 minutes ago, Stock_Master said:

Bro no one expected markets to go up this big in this panademic so pullback is eminent anything possible but at this time follow trend, limited upside max pain pending. Dont go by number like 300 go by 200Ma 300Ma like those one after another. 

Ok where do you see the market by dec ? 
why the pain

what if market drops and fed pumps money again? 
do you think fed will just see even if market goes down big next time ? 

1 hour ago, pandemkodi said:

Ok where do you see the market by dec ? 
why the pain

what if market drops and fed pumps money again? 
do you think fed will just see even if market goes down big next time ? 

If FED can save all the time, then technically we shouldnt have witnessed recession all past decades.

1 hour ago, pandemkodi said:

Also how can you provide calls ? If no one can time the market ? Do you use flow ? 

Its depends upon various reasons not one pin pointer. TA Fundamentals Traders Reports and various flows and my network of fellow traders who might have other reasons.