Tattoo guys...need your suggestions

Shameless

9 minutes ago, vidhya said:

Avunu. Appati vaallaki undevi. Ippudu tattoo antunnaaru anthe

ippudedho koncham style ga tattoo antunnaru kaani adhi chala paatha kaalam lo nunde style...maa intlo maa dad generation and anthaku mundhu generation lo andharki unnay paccha botlu...%$#$

Just now, Shameless said:

ippudedho koncham style ga tattoo antunnaru kaani adhi chala paatha kaalam lo nunde style...maa intlo maa dad generation and anthaku mundhu generation lo andharki unnay paccha botlu...%$#$

Maa naanamma ki kooda undandi. Appudu only green color ippudu choice undi 

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

I am planning to have "om" tattoo but not sure what part of my body.....any other simple tattoo suggestions are also welcome,,,please share your experiences...

I heard that once I have a tattoo, I can't donate blood...I donate blood every year and if that's the case then I won't have a tattoo...

by the way, the below pic is not mine...I found it on google...

Om Band Tattoo Stencil - Novocom.top

I don't have a tattoo but it all depends on your needs bro. whether you want something that others can see or not necessarily and also the size. If I am going with something small then I will have it on my finger where you have the ring or even on the side skin. If it needs to be big and visible to others then wrist, shoulder, arm,...

google lo chudu, you will get tons of designs, size, where,...

6 minutes ago, sharenshare said:

I don't have a tattoo but it all depends on your needs bro. whether you want something that others can see or not necessarily and also the size. If I am going with something small then I will have it on my finger where you have the ring or even on the side skin. If it needs to be big and visible to others then wrist, shoulder, arm,...

google lo chudu, you will get tons of designs, size, where,...

thanks bro...adhe choosthunnaae tattoo veyinchukundhama ani...OM symbol anukuntunna but size and location thinking bro...%$#$