Tattoo guys...need your suggestions

Shameless

I am planning to have "om" tattoo but not sure what part of my body.....any other simple tattoo suggestions are also welcome,,,please share your experiences...

I heard that once I have a tattoo, I can't donate blood...I donate blood every year and if that's the case then I won't have a tattoo...

by the way, the below pic is not mine...I found it on google...

Om Band Tattoo Stencil - Novocom.top

if you want to show off hand , neck. shorts vesukunte, legs.

if you just experience a tattoo, but not show off, shoulder, upper back. 

even after tatoo you can donate blood. there is time limit. after that you can donate.

suggestion: tattoo is for longer term(if you really erase in future), or permanent. so better choose a good and meaningful tattoo. not just a regular , meaning less one.

1 minute ago, Battu123 said:

ok ok covid1990 pakka cell lo anamata  Brahmanandam GIFs | Tenor

@3$%...veelliddharu prison mates annamaata...kalisi thintaru and kalisi paikana ki kuda potharu....kanulu a aa e ee, brahmanandam, sri kanth, comedy, entertainment, latest telugu, movies, sada, meera jasmine, fun GIF

2 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

not judging but just saying as you get old , tattoos look terrible , why do that to your own body?

to enjoy the moment now bro...tattoo unna lekunna mana skin definite ga pale ga avthundhi when we get old...maa grand parents and maa father ki kuda tattoos unnay...but they share their tattoo history as good memories though...%$#$