girl with morton's toe

Zindagi247

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

most abbailu balayyedhi ledha life ni sanka  naakinchukunedhi ammaila kosame bros...mana desi boys paina mana indian movies prabhaavam chala untadhi...life gurinchi alochinchaka mundhe love lo padathaam...first thing that is not love, it's just attraction...love ane meaning ni chedagottay mana indian movies...

my parents have been married 37 years but even to this day my dad still calls my mom after he reaches his work every day and checks on her if she took her medicines or not, and same with my mom too...my parents do argue once in a while, but the madness is for a few minutes or a couple hours, and they are back to their happy living...there are many happy moments they both spend together and for me that is LOVE....

you will experience love once you live with the person and understand/know them and also them understanding/knowing you including patience levels of both...

most importantly, what I learnt from them is never talk bad about your partner with your family members or friends...wife/husband speaking bad about her/his husband/wife to her/his family...

Perfect! 

5 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Neeku & aah ammayiki parasparam nachithe ilaanti chinna vishayaalu lite just speak to parents and get it done.. Good luck.  

Nee lanti vallu ila encourage cheyyadam valle papam alanti ammayila jeevithalu padaipothunnayi. Ee roju just toe inko roju finger, ellundi leg or hand. Avasarama alanti ammayilaki ivi?

15 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Nee lanti vallu ila encourage cheyyadam valle papam alanti ammayila jeevithalu padaipothunnayi. Ee roju just toe inko roju finger, ellundi leg or hand. Avasarama alanti ammayilaki ivi?

abbbooo..amayilu matuku potta, batta, height, color nachaka reject cheyatleda enti erojulo. just superstition undi kada emiti adi ani adiginaduke naku pelli kakudadu ani shapalu pette range lo posts vestunaru ga db uncles andaru. 

1 minute ago, Zindagi247 said:

abbbooo..amayilu matuku potta, batta, height, color nachaka reject cheyatleda enti erojulo. just superstition undi kada emiti adi ani adiginaduke naku pelli kakudadu ani shapalu pette range lo posts vestunaru ga db uncles andaru. 

Neeku pelli kakudadhu ani endhuku shaalu pedatha bro. Neeku la sputerstition unde ammayi baga match avuthundhi. Beleive me. Life will be happy.

3 hours ago, Shameless said:

most abbailu balayyedhi ledha life ni sanka  naakinchukunedhi ammaila kosame bros...mana desi boys paina mana indian movies prabhaavam chala untadhi...life gurinchi alochinchaka mundhe love lo padathaam...first thing that is not love, it's just attraction...love ane meaning ni chedagottay mana indian movies...

my parents have been married 37 years but even to this day my dad still calls my mom after he reaches his work every day and checks on her if she took her medicines or not, and same with my mom too...my parents do argue once in a while, but the madness is for a few minutes or a couple hours, and they are back to their happy living...there are many happy moments they both spend together and for me that is LOVE....

you will experience love once you live with the person and understand/know them and also them understanding/knowing you including patience levels of both...

most importantly, what I learnt from them is never talk bad about your partner with your family members or friends...wife/husband speaking bad about her/his husband/wife to her/his family...

Ee paragraph rasi db peddamanishi la behave chsav @Shameless

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Neeku pelli kakudadhu ani endhuku shaalu pedatha bro. Neeku la sputerstition unde ammayi baga match avuthundhi. Beleive me. Life will be happy.

Nenu superstition believe chesta ani ekada chepa ehe. edo antaru kada emiti adi ani kanukundam ani adiga..curiosity kuda tappu la undi. google search chesunna poyedi db intellectuals ni adugudam ani thread vese kante.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Somedude said:

thanks baa

13 minutes ago, Somedude said:

True bro tappemundi. Just like you they  too have their own preference in guys to choose. If the toe thing is bothering you then move to other girl. If i were in your shoes i would first see if i am physically attractive to her in first place then only proceed.