Microsoft in talks with Telangana to set up Rs 15,000-crore data centre

hyperbole

Especially for data centers, Is there any other better location than Hyderabad in the whole country,  at least geographically ?

Amazon is already setting up two huge data centers, and hopefully this deal gets finalized. 

3 minutes ago, Halwa_Dobara said:

Especially for data centers, Is there any other better location than Hyderabad in the whole country,  at least geographically ?

Amazon is already setting up two huge data centers, and hopefully this deal gets finalized. 

There are data centers in Pune, Chennai and Mumbai already. Microsoft is going to set up 50 data centers this year globally.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

There are data centers in Pune, Chennai and Mumbai already. Microsoft is going to set up 50 data centers this year globally.

Pune and Mumbai had India’s first data centers, way back in the 70’s itself. Pune and Bombay were the first software hub before Bangalore came into the scene.

Chennai had its first sea landing in early 2000’s I think. But very important link between South and South East Asia. I mean, traditionally these cities had to have data centers. Hyd is the new player.

36 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

edanda babori ppts lane anipistandi news.. recent ga mari ekkuvipoyay investments news but launching stage ki enni veltayo..

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Halwa_Dobara said:

Pune and Mumbai had India’s first data centers, way back in the 70’s itself. Pune and Bombay were the first software hub before Bangalore came into the scene.

Chennai had its first sea landing in early 2000’s I think. But very important link between South and South East Asia. I mean, traditionally these cities had to have data centers. Hyd is the new player.

Most of them might be small DCs in comparison but these are for AWS and Azure cloud regions. 42k crores combined investment is very huge.

Google is a distant 3rd cloud provider. They have their search DCs in NCR.

Mumbai had one of the AWS cloud region. Hyderabad is showing as coming soon. All over the world there are 25 regions

https://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/global-infrastructure/

12 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Most of them might be small DCs in comparison but these are for AWS and Azure cloud regions. 42k crores combined investment is very huge.

Google is a distant 3rd cloud provider. They have their search DCs in NCR.

Mumbai had one of the AWS cloud region. Hyderabad is showing as coming soon. All over the world there are 25 regions

https://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/global-infrastructure/

Existing ones are not so huge capacity ones. They have been there for quite some time and mostly cater to the interconnection with other continents and for under sea cable landings. 

Amazon is coming up with two data centers, one on Srisailam Highway side and huge one at Shabad near airport. The Shabad one, I was in India in Feb 2021 and they have already started clearing land and about to start construction.

Without any doubt, the new and upcoming data centers will be huge ones. 

2 hours ago, hyperbole said:

The US tech giant has zeroed in on a patch of land near Hyderabad for building the facility.

Hydrabad lo ya area lo osthundho kuda cheppi punyam kattuko nayana plzzz, nee peru cheppukoni ippude aa area lo oka plot/flat konukuntam, late ayithe ippudu unna price ku 3 times, 4 times petti konunnovali tharuvatha. . .  CITI#H@

9 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

Hydrabad lo ya area lo osthundho kuda cheppi punyam kattuko nayana plzzz, nee peru cheppukoni ippude aa area lo oka plot/flat konukuntam, late ayithe ippudu unna price ku 3 times, 4 times petti konunnovali tharuvatha. . .  CITI#H@

My homes gaadu ekkada konte akkada koneyadame uncle

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Halwa_Dobara said:

70's lo data centers a a. 😀😀😀 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Halwa_Dobara said:

Maa Chandal gade chesadu antuna @Somedude @Swatkat 1980 lo ne kalagannadu 1990 lo data kanipettadu antunaru