She's a Congresswoman.. God Bless America....

r2d2

x6nMll.gif

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene laughed at a reporter's question about children dying during a press conference about her 12-hour Twitter ban this week. A reporter asked the Republican Georgia representative if she felt 'any responsibility for keeping people in Georgia safe? There are children, skinny people, who have died of coronavirus. Do you feel any responsibility?'The representative made a toothy smile during the question and then awkwardly laughed. She answered by saying, 'You crack me up. You know what? I think people's responsibility is their own to read the information, and it's everywhere.' Twitter banned her for 'misleading' COVID-19 statements where he said, the coronavirus ' is not dangerous for non-obese people and those under 65' and the vaccine is 'non-FDA' approved.

59 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

x6nMll.gif

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene laughed at a reporter's question about children dying during a press conference about her 12-hour Twitter ban this week. A reporter asked the Republican Georgia representative if she felt 'any responsibility for keeping people in Georgia safe? There are children, skinny people, who have died of coronavirus. Do you feel any responsibility?'The representative made a toothy smile during the question and then awkwardly laughed. She answered by saying, 'You crack me up. You know what? I think people's responsibility is their own to read the information, and it's everywhere.' Twitter banned her for 'misleading' COVID-19 statements where he said, the coronavirus ' is not dangerous for non-obese people and those under 65' and the vaccine is 'non-FDA' approved.

Stephen Colbert Oops GIF