‘భారత రత్న అవార్డు నా తండ్రి ఎన్టీఆర్‌ కాలిగోరు, కాలి చెప్పుతో సమానం. అవార్డు ఇచ్చిన వాళ్లకు గౌరవం. ఆయనకు గౌరవం ఏంటి?

JackSeal

Koduku Odhu antadu…

followers of this international superstar of Andhra Pradesh emo yearly twice demand chestaru…BR iyale ani..

Birth anniversary and Death anniversary osthe saal…andaru emi gurtu chesukunte ie pacha batch ochi BR iyale ani demand chestar..variety manushul ra ayya..

3 minutes ago, Halwa_Dobara said:

Koduku Odhu antadu…

followers of this international superstar of Andhra Pradesh emo yearly twice demand chestaru…BR iyale ani..

Birth anniversary and Death anniversary osthe saal…andaru emi gurtu chesukunte ie pacha batch ochi BR iyale ani demand chestar..variety manushul ra ayya..

pulka galla confusion mamoolu ga ledu

Just now, abayegamaza said:

pulka galla confusion mamoolu ga ledu

Pulkas are three types…Nara Pulkas, Nandamuri Pulkas, Development Pulkas. Basically BR demand chesedi Nandamuri Pulkas…Nara Pulkas picha lite teesukuntaru and Development Pulkas want IT companies and Software jobs and they don’t care about BR because NTR in in their hearts.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

thats different - they made comedy on chandasavaadulu. Most telugu cinema in 80s also showed zamindar as villians - zamindar is just 2,3 castes. I think you never met muslims properly - mulla jokes are dime a dozen. Even in christians too jokes on fathers and nuns are too many. People make jokes on priests  in all religions because its a very easy profession who live on more hard work of others. Did they make fun of a brahmin doctor ? i dont think so

voori nee sollu thengooo...chi galeez kukka vi raa nuvvu...I too hate Brahmins but I do not think they are cause of any troubles to the Society anymore.

Yeedhi okka cinema choopinchu Mulla raping 6 year old like Paedo Mohammad raped 6 year old Aisha? Or making fun of Allah?

Yeesaalu thengamaaku raa reei, Hinduism is the most tolerant religion thats why Islam and Christianity thrived well in India. But its not the case in 57 Islamic countries.

Until you do not answer why 57 Islamic countries do not recognize non-muslims as humans, how can you get answers for your stupid questions.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

voori nee sollu thengooo...chi galeez kukka vi raa nuvvu...I too hate Brahmins but I do not think they are cause of any troubles to the Society anymore.

Yeedhi okka cinema choopinchu Mulla raping 6 year old like Paedo Mohammad raped 6 year old Aisha? Or making fun of Allah?

Yeesaalu thengamaaku raa reei, Hinduism is the most tolerant religion thats why Islam and Christianity thrived well in India. But its not the case in 57 Islamic countries.

Until you do not answer why 57 Islamic countries do not recognize non-muslims as humans, how can you get answers for your stupid questions.

you cannot compare mohammed to pujaris or mullahs. He is their founder - like budhha or krishna. Which movies made mocking or degrading of budha or krishna. You are confusing some basic concepts here.

I saw this song again - to check whether NTR acted pervy on screen. I did not find anything pervy at all. In fact NTR was barely even looking at sri devi for more than few seconds. Most of the time he was focussing on his steps, hand movements and other theatrics. The director tried to show sridevi to audience for some time which is little pervy but common in cinema. In fact no super star will risk his image by acting like a perv on silver screen.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you cannot compare mohammed to pujaris or mullahs. He is their founder - like budhha or krishna. Which movies made mocking or degrading of budha or krishna. You are confusing some basic concepts here.

yedho oka sollu cheptaavu, kaaneeyu.

What about 57 Islamic nations?

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

I saw this song again - to check whether NTR acted pervy on screen. I did not find anything pervy at all. In fact NTR was barely even looking at sri devi for more than few seconds. Most of the time he was focussing on his steps, hand movements and other theatrics. The director tried to show sridevi to audience for some time which is little pervy but common in cinema. In fact no super star will risk his image by acting like a perv on silver screen.

There are some 20 movies between them.

Idhokkate kaadhu song.

I do not know why you go to any extent to defend Kamma Pride. I think you also belong to Blood&breed batch.

Its proved. Assalu aa okka caste thappa yevvadu ee range lo Commode Pride ni defend cheyyaru.

Asalu AP State lo vunna oke okka issue ee Commode+Yeddi caste feeling, which is ruining AP for 70 years.

But you do not want to believe that fact. You want to defend them.

At the same time hate Brahmins to the core. Okka saari nee chuttu vunna oka 10 members ni adigi choodu.

Yee caste valla AP sarvanaasanam ayyindhi ani.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ysshakeela said:

There are some 20 movies between them.

Idhokkate kaadhu song.

I do not know why you go to any extent to defend Kamma Pride. I think you also belong to Blood&breed batch.

Its proved. Assalu aa okka caste thappa yevvadu ee range lo Commode Pride ni defend cheyyaru.

Asalu AP State lo vunna oke okka issue ee Commode+Yeddi caste feeling, which is ruining AP for 70 years.

But you do not want to believe that fact. You want to defend them.

At the same time hate Brahmins to the core. Okka saari nee chuttu vunna oka 10 members ni adigi choodu.

Yee caste valla AP sarvanaasanam ayyindhi ani.

I am not defending anyone. You pointed out blood and breed comment i immideately agreed with you. If your points have merit i agree immideately. I dont hate brahmins as people but how can you speak against caste system without speaking against them. They made it sacred with their books. I am basically anti caste. And i have made many posts here criticiing the association of K with TDP. i am not to blame if you dont read them.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

See this song in full.

Its full of 3 rd grade labour brhaviour

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

See this song in full.

Its full of 3 rd grade labour brhaviour

I dont see anything man. He was already 50 plus then- all those movements must be hard on him. What do you think of bangaru kodi petta then. Its a very rapey song to me.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

Bala gaadi daughter Brahmini CBIT lo chadive rojullo veedu aame tho bodyguarts pampevadu thodu ga adi kooda armed bodyguards. Siggu lekunda ala armed gunmen ni chaduvukune place ki pampinadante entha insecurity o choosuko malli valla intlo adollu evaritho matladatharemo ane bhayam

Ade vere inti adollayithe kadupu cheyadalu, pirrala meeda gilladalu siggu techukondra nandamuri family fans ilanti fagad gaadini yenakesukostunnanduku

Same brahmini hotel ki velli Rahul baba ni kAlisindi